Auburn at aggy - 11am on ESPN

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Johnson has either wildly improved or Weigman is terrible 

Petrino just finally realized it was time to attack downfield against Auburn's 2nd/3rd stringers in the secondary. No clue why they were running the ball so much and throwing short to intermediate passes with Weigman. 

12 minutes ago, Jebus said:

So does weigman actually suck or is there something in the water in college station that gives backup QBs extra abilities until they become the starter?

Be a good comic book story. Superhero backup quarterback comes off the bench to save the day. Unfortunately his kryptonite is being the starting quarterback. 

7 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Petrino just finally realized it was time to attack downfield against Auburn's 2nd/3rd stringers in the secondary. No clue why they were running the ball so much and throwing short to intermediate passes with Weigman. 

I assume Weigman can't throw deep to save his life, meanwhile Johnson is best throwing it deep.

49 minutes ago, NoName said:

I've never seen a 25 percent havoc rate before. Also that A&M offense lolololol 

IMG_1875.thumb.jpeg.b1ae1f2a8f9fe60f2df2010baa439504.jpeg

Update after 1 quarter of Johnson. Wow.

IMG_1877.thumb.jpeg.853f4f8949f47db337aea934be550d35.jpeg

Just now, coachherman'sgrill said:

Dumb question and don't know of this was asked and answered but what is the "TP" across the SEC logo on the field?

I assume it's for Terry Price, long time DL coach and Former student who died before the season

• Like 2