Texas vs Baylor - 6:30pm on ABC [An XXX fucking 38-6 Texas]

Pancho

7 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

But Sark called off the dogs at the end and went conservative instead of scoring more again.  A small thing to bitch about for sure but I don’t get why he pulls his foot off the gas.  It’s not very all gas no breaks. 

What? He tried to score. Just we fumbled punts and missed a FG. I don't think it was his conservative strategy that caused that. That was execution.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, gofuckyourself said:

I don't who the fuck you are but get the fuck off Texas football game threads if you're so fucking sad about them.

Fuck all y'all fucking losers. Holy shit you'd complain about a BJ from Sydney Sweeney because she didn't tickle your balls.

image.png.938cceae1af996fcc86ead1431caa386.png

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I swear some  of you just like to bitch. The game was over halfway through the 3rd quarter and Texas started rotating backups on both sides of the ball. Plus, very conservative on offense. Jesus Christ get a grip. 

Do you want to beat Baylor by 60 points or keep the team healthy? Only complete fucking morons care about winning by 40 when the game is already over in the 3rd quarter. 

Not just conservative on offense. The defensive calls on the last two drives were actually kind of irritating just bailing all DBs in a super prevent to let their backup scrub walk down the field. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Now let's go and pillage the rest of this poor conference on our way to a conference championship and CFP. We have so much more talent than everyone else we shouldn't lose to anyone. Ou looked less than impressive against Cincy, ISU is LOL, TCU is meh, and Tech is a fucking joke as per usual, and the best part is we get those inbred sand eating fucks at home with bulletin board material. We're in year 3 and no more fucking excuses. It's time to go get it. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

FÙUUCK! I know we won but what was the final score? Wife had a bad accident and fell down the stairs. I've been playing Dr. since 9 last night and decided no big deal I'd watch it on DVR later, and then discovered DVR fuxked up. FUUUUUUUCK.

Tell her Surly says get well soon.  I mean, you might need a sammich. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

FÙUUCK! I know we won but what was the final score? Wife had a bad accident and fell down the stairs. I've been playing Dr. since 9 last night and decided no big deal I'd watch it on DVR later, and then discovered DVR fuxked up. FUUUUUUUCK.

So sorry, man. I hope your wife gets better.

38-6

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

What? He tried to score. Just we fumbled punts and missed a FG. I don't think it was his conservative strategy that caused that. That was execution.

Definitely could have done something other than run up the middle on the goal to go playsl.  Also could have let Murphy throw on first or second down instead of just on third when they expected it.   Not a big deal but I’d like to see more regular game plan to get to 40 atleast.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, mvlonghorns said:

Only real negative was special teams this game. A missed short FG and two fumbled punt returns would be killer against a good team. We gotta clean that shit up.

Special teams was elite the first 3 games and these weren't issues where they just got beaten. These were lack of focus mistakes. I'm not worried about it since they were almost perfect before today. Banks and the monkey will get that shit refocused 

• Hook 'Em 4

Babers saying on the On Texas Football post-game that Sark is putting the rest of the Big12 on notice that they will not have enough time in the week to prepare for all that the Texas offense is capable.  The sheer number of formations/players/plays that Sark is throwing out there is going to make it impossible for teams to prepare for everything.

• Hook 'Em 9