ND vs USC on NBC 6:30pm

LTtxfan

21 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

ND is going to have to go into full clock milking mode the rest of this game if they want to have a chance.  Williams is eventually going to get on track, and lord knows the ND offense isn't good enough to get into a shootout.

Maybe so, but ND's defense has done a pretty good job keeping him off track for the most part.

4 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m in teh booth, working, and clenching my ass cheeks so we don’t blow this. 

Pitt is always scrappy. Thank you for keeping Clemson's outside chance at the conference championship game alive. Not sure that's a good thing after the Wake game last week, but nonetheless 

Yeah they keep running on early downs despite being down big. It's why I commented on them taking over 2 mins to score from the ND 18. 

This is guaranteed to accomplish one of two things - catch the defense off guard and pop a nice gain, jump starting a drive; or consistently churning clock so they can just gtfo. In this case it’s the latter

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Bruh what

This is done done. ND can knee it on every snap and win.

Either you haven't seen much football, or you have a deficient memory. Shit can happen real fast with an explosive offense like Riley fields with the QB and skill players he has, even if the odds are against it. ND's defense is getting it done though, so they aren't on cruise.