Texas vs k-state - 11am on Fox

Pancho

8 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

That’s why I had to turn it off in the 4th. Seriously, this is bad for my mental health.

I did the same.  I watched the ESPN Gamecast.  

Funny side note that I didn't want to jinx TX by posting at the time... Gamecast had Texas with a 100% chance of winning at the end of regulation.

• Like 1

Sark is just moronic.  you take the points.  you slow the momentum, you have a backup QB(who is now known for make some WTF plays), your defense is known to be suspect and crater.  maybe you make the other team do something out of their comfort zone. 

It's just maddening the guy won't take points given the situation.  especially when you aren't getting the ball after the half.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Psyched we got a win over this team. 3-losses be damned they are really good and for 80% of the game they looked like they had no chance.

Very not happy that we spent our first two 4Q possessions giving them the ball deep in our territory.  Plus the punt block and that was basically KSU's entire game.  We handled the rest.

Murphy is so hot and cold.  A lot of those passes were big time, but the mistakes are blatant and his misses seem to come in streaks. 

Let's buttfuck TCU.

Edited by JBJ
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

That'd be nice and all but when have we had comfortable enough leads to do that?

Maalik and Arch should have started the BYU game alternating series. Send the message this job is up for grabs until Quinn is back so who wants to take it. Instead he rode 100 percent with Maalik and both Sark and Maalik almost ruined the season today. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, kingkoopa6 said:

They coach was dumb dumb.

all you gotta do is out last our dumb shit and they prolly win… they was cruising 

Yep, like I said on the last page their best play was us doing sloppy shit.  Getting a punt blocked, throwing a screen pass to nobody but the defender and fumbling the ball.  Take the FG, get the ball try to score again and give us another opportunity to do something sloppy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Maalik and Arch should have started the BYU game alternating series. Send the message this job is up for grabs until Quinn is back so who wants to take it. Instead he rode 100 percent with Maalik and both Sark and Maalik almost ruined the season today. 

You're right. I've got a short memory, and it's getting worse as I age. Second half of last week would've been good for that, but I'm always worried about blowing that lead with this team.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

That’s why I had to turn it off in the 4th. Seriously, this is bad for my mental health.

All kidding aside, my cardiologist is a Texas graduate, and he did in all seriousness tell me 2 years ago to stop watching hing Longhorn games.

I tried, but fuck that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slacks said:

I was really worried about what a loss would have done to my chest. I'm really tired now. 

I feel like I just worked out for 2 hours and then ran for 2 hours. My whole body hurts and my heart won’t slow down lol

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

We will drop at least one spot in the polls. Maybe two 

We played a ranked fucking team and won.     Ole Miss played an unranked team and barely won as well.   

which game was in theory against the harder opponent?   the polls think Kstate was the harder team.

shit happens in college football. we didnt lose.  

• Hook 'Em 3

This was the type of game I thought Yun and crew would take their shot. I know they had some shit calls / noncalls but what I mean is a game altering call that would screw us over and keep us out of the big 12 championship and playoffs. I was expecting Yun to bump into sark and call unsportsmanlike.

5 minutes ago, JBJ said:

Psyched we got a win over this team. 3-losses be damned they are really good and for 80% of the game they looked like they had no chance.

Very not happy that we spent our first two 4Q possessions giving them the ball deep in our territory.  Plus the punt block and that was basically KSU's entire game.  We handled the rest.

Murphy is so hot and cold.  A lot of those passes were big time, but the mistakes are blatant and his misses seem to come in streaks. 

Let's buttfuck TCU.

This right here.  I hate that we didn’t win by 3 scores but it took a blocked punt and some shitty short fields off shitty turn overs to get them back in the game.  

38 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah we're done. 

not going to be the guy that makes fun of posts like this because I personally said almost the same thing a few posts before you.

but you cant keep fucking sunshine pumping everytime sark makes an idiotic decision that everyone knows was an idiotic decision. 

its ok to be positive, but talking down to everyone posting a negative slant gets old quick.... 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

What a shittastic performance but give credit, at first glance live it looked like the defense played that last snap perfectly.

Hey, it's one bright spot if you don't want to be angry with a win over a ranked team. 

No sense in getting mad. Just acknowledge this is who Sark and his teams are. This is his 3rd P5 job. That ol dog ain't learning anything worth a damn. Just lay back and accept the wins. Power drink the losses.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep, like I said on the last page their best play was us doing sloppy shit.  Getting a punt blocked, throwing a screen pass to nobody but the defender and fumbling the ball.  Take the FG, get the ball try to score again and give us another opportunity to do something sloppy

That breakdown in protection on the punt block was a complete WTF moment. Murphy being as raw as he is, I wasn't surprised by his gaffes, although certainly disappointed. Not that I expected him to f-up for certain. Just not surprised by it.

• Like 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic