Texas Rangers Offseason 2023-2024

ztejas

1 hour ago, gsoda3 said:

I didn't like him at first but he's done a good job. I hope it's not pudge, mac, murph, or valle. Theyre fine for studio stuff and occasional fill-ins but wouldn't be fun to listen to for an entire season in the booth.

Valle still works for Seattle I believe, so he’s probably have to give that up to do more with Texas. 

Hey, I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. People don't spend much time or thought on personal messages to their friends and family these days - they just copy and paste some random message and send it on.

So after all we've been through this year, I want to thank you for your help and wish you all a happy and fulfilling 2018 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Find something dumber than baseball HoF voting. 
Screenshot_20231222_110356_Instagram.thumb.jpg.02d085d00ba9a9fdffedaff996493c5b.jpg

Just another Butthurt Beantown Hack. Beltre spent one season (2010) with the Red Sox before signing with the Rangers where he finished his career as one of the best third basemen of all time.

On 1/6/2024 at 9:40 PM, Constant said:

90 million dollars is one thing, but I really think me drunkenly accosting Montgomery at the parade is what really sealed this deal. His thumbs up was pretty fucking telling. 

thank you for your service

Dunning for $3.325 is nice. Wish we could've turned that into a bigger 3 year deal for him, something like 3/$15 but oh well. We also signed Sam huff's insurance policy, Andrew Knizner. I know nothing about him but he looks like has decent pop.