Coach Sark Press Conference 11.6 - Sometime after 11:00am, but before 11:40am LHN

BigOrange1

11 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Looks like an 11:30ish start, Alex “Ear” Loeb just introduced the latest edition of “Longhorn Sob Stories” on LHN.

Does anyone actually watch this stuff? Other than having it on in the background while you're waiting on something else to start. 

Why do I think the last broadcast of any show on the LHN will be some "behind-the-scenes" look at what the fuck it was that Sark was doing every Monday from 10:45-11:30am during football season?  Like him going around rearranging furniture or writing thank-you notes or plucking his nose hairs?  

As sux noted, it will indeed be on YouTube later today, probably by 2pm, but I always try to catch it live to see the unedited version… yes, they will often edit out when Chipper asks something that Sark doesn’t want asked, or he reconsiders an answer. Plus, you usually hear the questions on the live version, not always the case on the upload. 

2 minutes ago, nbmishoid said:

I’m thinking Sam Bradford in 09.   Came back too early.  Then, again, the variance in MM’s play is the greatest ever seen. 

Bradford also got pile drived into the ground by Aaron Williams on his same hurt shoulder. Quinn will have to be smart for the remainder of the season. He cant take any unnecessary hits. 

3 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

8904a616e659425b6f51f12aed9eec48.jpg

Night game in Ames. Scared to death and all….

They'll be drunk and kickoff will be about 45*F.  If you want to play football at a blue chip program and don't know how to execute a gameplan with some loud, drunk people with a bit of a chill in the air, but certainly not freezing nor any ice...you should switch sports.

• Hook 'Em 7

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

They'll be drunk and kickoff will be about 45*F.  If you want to play football at a blue chip program and don't know how to execute a gameplan with some loud, drunk people with a bit of a chill in the air, but certainly not freezing nor any ice...you should switch sports.

This. Texas walked into Tuscaloosa against a top 5 team with NC aspirations and won by double digits. Not intimidated. Most of these guys have played in Ames, it’s not new to them 

• Hook 'Em 2

The team played such an amazing, complete game at Alabama....sure would like to recapture that for these next two on the road.  Haven't looked the same since, Horns can blame injuries and the refs, but the great teams (and I thought the Horns looked like one at Bama) overcome.  C'mon Sark, rally the troops to get that perfect edge back and stomp these inferior foes into the dirt where they belong.

• Hook 'Em 4

Thanks for the link BigOrange! Good to get Sark's take on anything. I only caught the last five minutes so will have to find the Youtube version. Did hear Sark talk briefly about Arch. High praise - athleticism, ability to make plays downfield, extremely accurate. He's got to be contemplating a shift at #2.

• Hook 'Em 1