Coaches need to be aware that losing the next game will leave them without a National Championship

BigHornedLurker

Extreme focusness is needed. Yes the players have finals. Yes the coaches have recruiting. Yes there is Christmas, Hannukah, and Festivus between now and the game. But players and coaches beware, without focusness longhorn nation won't win in the Sugar Bowl and be in the National Championship in Houston (where there should be large Texas presence given close proximity to Austin and the UT campus).

... I think I did that right...

Dear UT coaches and administration -

Sark after dark, sark up before the larks, it don’t matter. you got this. Nothing like a night game in New Orleans - that’s NOT DKR so be ready, you’ll have to make travel plans. CDC make sure his iPhone charger works for the alarm, def don’t want to oversleep, and make sure he knows it’s a Jan 1 kick off. They changed the name to ceasers or some shit, it used to be Mercedes Benz,  but that is just a sponsor it’s the superdome in New Orleans. Watch out for traffic on I-10 it’s not always friendly, and the gumbo could be a dinesh Patel special so best to be careful. In the end you just gotta prepare and be ready to score more points than Washington, but if you can’t do that at least win the turnover battle that’s important. Go fuck their shit up. Vindi vino devinchi and tell Quinn to stream fortnite but not too late NYE and tell VY we need his mojo horns up! 

sincerely, 

troph

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, troph said:

Sark after dark, sark up before the larks, it don’t matter. CDC make sure his iPhone charger works and make sure he knows it’s a Jan 1 kick off. They changed the name to ceasers or some shit, it used to be Mercedes Benz,  but that is just a sponsor it’s the superdome in New Orleans. Watch out for traffic on I-10 it’s not always friendly, and the gumbo could be a dinesh Patel special so best to be careful. In the end you just gotta prepare and be ready to score more points than Washington, but if you can’t do that at least win the turnover battle that’s important. Go fuck their shit up. Vindi vino devinchi and tell Quinn to stream fortnite but not too late NYE and tell VY we need his mojo horns up! 

sincerely, 

troph

AH yes, how sweet the wine

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I am going to disrespectfully disagree with the OP. The committee is not going to keep UT out of the championship game. We're headed to Houston no matter if we score more points than Washington or not.

Win turnovers and time of possession that’s critical. Points matter but games are won and lost in the trenches, coaches need to remember that.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Extreme focusness is needed. Yes the players have finals. Yes the coaches have recruiting. Yes there is Christmas, Hannukah, and Festivus between now and the game. But players and coaches beware, without focusness longhorn nation won't win in the Sugar Bowl and be in the National Championship in Houston (where there should be large Texas presence given close proximity to Austin and the UT campus).

... I think I did that right...

Thanks Bill

• Like 1

In on page 1, because if I didn’t do it now I would be left without a place on the first page.

One more thing - if we do go to the championship game, do not make a shirt that references going to a “ship.”  That’s very Texas Tech and we are above that.

Edited by Horn Dogg
  • Drool 1

17 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I am going to disrespectfully disagree with the OP. The committee is not going to keep UT out of the championship game. We're headed to Houston no matter if we score more points than Washington or not.

Just gotta win that completion % game

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Fuck it I'm keeping the ball rolling on this one like rewearing a game winning shirt

San Antonio Texas GIF by 50statesproject

Soccer Mascot GIF by Texas Longhorns

deal with it GIF

I have followed the same principles/thought processes as you have, which is why I haven't taken off my Vince Young/Rose Bowl "Hey USC, ever tried to put a trojan on a Longhorn?"  T-shirt since January, 2006.