CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I have a feeling USC is going to own the Big 10 within 2 years, and for a long time after that.  NIL + 21st Century offense is gonna go a long way for them.

The Big 10 is like the borg, they will assimilate SC and force them to play shitty boring football 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

The Big 10 is like the borg, they will assimilate SC and force them to play shitty boring football 

Bunch of pussy ass Cali boys coached by a soft as melted ice cream staff will do great in November games played in Ann Arbor, Madison, Columbus, etc.

2 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

LR already has their eye thing around his belly button.

Just now, nineliveslost said:

guys, guys we are so much better than these teams. come on. we fuck. Washington and win and win . These teams arent shit. Milroe fucking please. cant run on us and Michigan can't steal our signs

I agree with you... but Penix is no fucking joke... and our DBs still dont turn around to defend a pass until its 1 foot away from them

that can be a bad combination

• Rage+1 1

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

I agree with you... but Penix is no fucking joke... and our DBs still dont turn around to defend a pass until its 1 foot away from them

I'm worried about our secondary and hoping our DL can pressure the QB enough for it not to matter

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I would love to know how long these Chipotle "real employees" were employed by Chipotle both before the commercial was filmed and afterwards.

combined over under 10 days....

thats the soundtrack of chipotle folks

i didnt watch the commercial but the one with the pretty eye girl is very attractive. 

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I would love to know how long these Chipotle "real employees" were employed by Chipotle both before the commercial was filmed and afterwards.

Thats fucking gross if they actually don’t have freezers

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I agree. thats the problem. We win if we get pressure on Washington. long night if we dont

All the real employees died of listeria and crappy attitudes.

I don’t eat Chipotle just like u don’t eat fucking blue bell or Dickeys bbq. Complete disregard for killing customers.

If you do eat there have some fun at their expense by adding so much shit to a burrito they can’t fold it. They will usually spit nails at you.

1 minute ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Actually, kind of smart given what we’ve seen from Wolverine offense.  I just wouldn’t have put Milroe in position to be sacked

Looked like he backed down. Mich has four downs now every series. Could go for two after a TD, just like the Lions

I wonder if that pussy coach who did all that fake crying a few weeks back is ready for more fake tears. Also, how in the fuck did anybody think that this Michigan running back was better than Brooks or even Bijan  last year