2025 DT Brandon Brown

BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Damn. Awesome. Welcome to the 40, Brandon. Hook Em 🤘 Now we just gotta hold on to him 

IMG_8617.gif

I'll bet we do. We've assumed the Mack Brown position again. If the kid starts looking, so do we ---- and our options are many. I think he had seen all he needs to see, loves Bo Davis, and made a reservation. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'll bet we do. We've assumed the Mack Brown position again. If the kid starts looking, so do we ---- and our options are many. I think he had seen all he needs to see, loves Bo Davis, and made a reservation. 

That's the best part - He absolutely loves Bo, and Bo gets results. This kid is an absolute monster. I bet he moves up quite a bit after the draft. I can't believe we got this dude. Massive get 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Just saying that Harris was a combination of good strength and elite quickness for an interior DL. He did not have nearly the strength that Brown shows in his film, although to be fair I watched Harris in a full game so maybe Brown's highlights are overstating his strength. I watched a mediocre Georgetown team completely neutralize Harris (although admittedly with double teams). Brown is throwing guys the same size Georgetown had around like rag dolls in that film. 

But as I said it was a full game for Harris and only one. If you only watched the game I watched you would have thought Harris was a much better TE prospect when you left.

Bro Tommie Harris was amazing. Lets pump the breaks a bit.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, bwub60 said:

Bro Tommie Harris was amazing. Lets pump the breaks a bit.

1. I'm not your bro, buddy.
2. I didn't even say Brown was a better prospect than Harris, only that he is not similar in playing style and is clearly stronger in high school than Harris was.
3. *brakes

p.s. Tommie Harris was overrated as a prospect and player, so you can argue that part now that I've said it

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

This man needs a raise.
He can't be allowed to leave for anything less than a HC job, and not sure that's what he wants if we're honest. I know most coaches think the position/coordinator/HC path is the only way to success, but I'd say doing one thing really well and being compensated accordingly is not a shameful thing at all.

Just now, ousux said:
1 hour ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:
This man needs a raise.

He can't be allowed to leave for anything less than a HC job, and not sure that's what he wants if we're honest. I know most coaches think the position/coordinator/HC path is the only way to success, but I'd say doing one thing really well and being compensated accordingly is not a shameful thing at all.

We have a co-DC title that was just vacated.  This isn’t hard.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

1. I'm not your bro, buddy.
2. I didn't even say Brown was a better prospect than Harris, only that he is not similar in playing style and is clearly stronger in high school than Harris was.
3. *brakes

p.s. Tommie Harris was overrated as a prospect and player, so you can argue that part now that I've said it

Bad takes all around bro

• Fuck You 1