Cowboys 'n Dolphins

ATXbronco

All cause of that fucking fumble. Cost them the game.

Fuck it. Just give them the touchdown. Miss tackles, carry the runner, whatever it takes to ensure they score, then give it back to Dakless with two min left. 

I was screaming this to my family of shocked people
  • Hook 'Em 2

All cause of that fucking fumble. Cost them the game.

I was screaming this to my family of shocked people
A fumble with 52 minutes left doesn't lose a game. It's a bad play but this offense literally gave this team the lead with 3.5 minutes left. Defense needs to make a play. But of course they can't.
  • Like 1

Just now, Deej said:

Tell me you don't watch college football without telling me you don't watch college football.

Shit will never be right with gambling as it is now.

meh.  the college game is a better product.  although i hate all the game-stalling reviews, most of the time college refs get it right (except in the b12).

• Hook 'Em 1

NFL is just pro rasslin' with more clothes on. I keep waiting for somebody to come off the sidelines with a chair while the ref is distracted to get way with some shit. Except in the NFL the dirty shit can happen right in front of the crookedass refs eyes anyway.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
10 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:
meh.  the college game is a better product.  although i hate all the game-stalling reviews, most of the time college refs get it right (except in the b12).

Lmao. College game is so inferior in every aspect. Talent and game flow.

i guess if you're ok with watching a slow, immobile qb toss sideways passes that any decent Texas 5A qb could make--then year, the nfl is better.

Texas 5-6A offenses are better than dallas.

• Hook 'Em 1

Legit honest here: neither the Cowboys nor the Eagles are beating SF (provided they are healthy) in their current form right now. Cowboys want the accolades and can’t even beat Miami on the road. That’s not exactly a scary place to play and fuckers couldn’t even win a SB with Marino. What’s more depressing they are aware they are shit on the road and they are aware they can’t win if they get behind by like ten points and yet…even having a team meeting about this week…still lose. Our best hope was home field advantage. We can still make the NFC CG but honestly we will get butt reamed by SF. The way we played today I’m not sure we could beat TB. Oh well. Merry Christmas. Where’s the Tylenol? 

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

i guess if you're ok with watching a slow, immobile qb toss sideways passes that any decent Texas 5A qb could make--then year, the nfl is better.

Texas 5-6A offenses are better than dallas.

Put down the eggnog and tell everyone good night. 

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Legit honest here: neither the Cowboys nor the Eagles are beating SF (provided they are healthy) in their current form right now. Cowboys want the accolades and can’t even beat Miami on the road. That’s not exactly a scary place to play and fuckers couldn’t even win a SB with Marino. What’s more depressing they are aware they are shit on the road and they are aware they can’t win if they get behind by like ten points and yet…even having a team meeting about this week…still lose. Our best hope was home field advantage. We can still make the NFC CG but honestly we will get butt reamed by SF. The way we played today I’m not sure we could beat TB. Oh well. Merry Christmas. Where’s the Tylenol? 

Where’s the chloroform?  Might need that to keep from typing stuff 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I think Amari Cooper had more yards today than Gallup has had any of his last 3 seasons. Good job GM Jerry. 

2400 yards and almost 15 TDs with guys like 137 year old Joe Flacco, PJ Walker and DRT throwing to him the last two years.  But at least we saved money to extend guys like Gallup and Terrence Steele..... welp.

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

2400 yards and almost 15 TDs with guys like 137 year old Joe Flacco, PJ Walker and DRT throwing to him the last two years.  But at least we saved money to extend guys like Gallup and Terrence Steele..... welp.

And he’ll quit on the field the minute his team needs him.  Keep fucking that chicken 

Just now, Trey3216 said:

And he’ll quit on the field the minute his team needs him.  Keep fucking that chicken 

Gladly when I see the simpleton Gallup flopping around the field as a worthless piece of shit..... Rather have someone who can at least put up numbers vs teams, good or bad, in the reg season.  But you keep fucking that porcupine over there and keep telling yourself it feels good.  

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Gladly when I see the simpleton Gallup flopping around the field as a worthless piece of shit..... Rather have someone who can at least put up numbers vs teams, good or bad, in the reg season.  But you keep fucking that porcupine over there and keep telling yourself it feels good.  

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71qbty8och0i0hp8n1r

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yall act like Amari wasnt here for a playoff disappointment or something

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

38 quarters of football without a holding call for one of the premier pass rushers in the NFL. If he played for the Steelers they would slob his knob every fucking game.

k3yulf6oob8c1.jpeg

It’s god damned infuriating.

What does the man have to do to get a call in his fucking favor?

1 minute ago, lilMAC25 said:

It’s god damned infuriating.

What does the man have to do to get a call in his fucking favor?

Meanwhile Tyler Smith gets called for everything. "Oh he left his hand on a dudes stomach for a split second too long, the refs just have to call that every time". Greg Olson can suck my dick.

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Both of the Cowboys tackles are worse than a lot of college teams. #71 looked like he just arrived over on a boat and someone handed him some pads and put him in. 

Where’s is any significant contributions from the #1 draft pick?  Fucking Jerry.