Greg Orders Texas National Guard To Seize Park in Eagle Pass, Bars Border Patrol/CBP

atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Check out this dumb bitch's response to another post:

In regard to the flyer she mentions, it would be a shame if people with burner social media accounts were revealing that those rallies were honeypots intended to entrap American patriots, and that it’ll be another January 6th with antifa and FBI agents waiting to goad them into violent action or fake violent action so that Biden can have them arrested.  If only people would ask questions and think about why somebody wants a bunch of patriots to go to a place on the border that is full of federal law enforcement agencies and where American patriots could be handed over to the cartels to be trafficked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

In regard to the flyer she mentions, it would be a shame if people with burner social media accounts were revealing that those rallies were honeypots intended to entrap American patriots, and that it’ll be another January 6th with antifa and FBI agents waiting to goad them into violent action or fake violent action so that Biden can have them arrested.  If only people would ask questions and think about why somebody wants a bunch of patriots to go to a place on the border that is full of federal law enforcement agencies and where American patriots could be handed over to the cartels to be trafficked.

ANTIFA !!!!!

Douche Limbaugh from his grave : I have good friends that are rank and file fbi agents and they told me that 40 buses pulled up and unloaded card carrying antifa members !!!!

but for real, start checking id’s and make sure that every racist militia member can legally have a fire arm 

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I guess the one's they find across the border in Mexico are fake too?  And, all the stories the immigrants here in AZ have told are lies? 

The Cartels are fricking animals.  A few years back they parked a Suburban on the Arizona side of the border loaded from top to bottom with freshly sawed off body parts...

You think immigrant women mean anything to them?  They are just a piece of meat for them to use as they please when they can't pay for the trip across the border.  

Edited by Azbadlands
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7

5 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

I guess the one's they find across the border in Mexico are fake too?  And, all the stories the immigrants here in AZ have told are lies? 

The Cartels are fricking animals.  A few years back they parked a Suburban on the Arizona side of the border loaded from top to bottom with freshly sawed off body parts...

Waiting for someone to tell us all we are toxic before responding to this stupid shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

You think immigrant women mean anything to them?  They are just a piece of meat for them to use as they please when they can't pay for the trip across the border.  

Workswithseed sock?

• Hook 'Em 4

Fatty laughed at this. Bc this whole thing is funny to him. Dead brown people, defying SCOTUS, threatening secession. Just a laugh riot 
As long as it owns the libs, he's on board. Not a deep thinker, that one.
  • Haha 1

All I know is if I was somebody trying to sneak into the country across the border this flare up/pissing contest replete with caravans of gravy seal Christians on the way that our dumbass governor has created would have me feeling pretty good about my chances

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Waiting for someone to tell us all we are toxic before responding to this stupid shit.

I can't wait for your response.  Before you do though, I will let you know my nephew and my best friend both work for the Border Patrol in AZ.  My son works for Game and Fish in AZ, and my Brother in law just retired recently as a Detective in Yuma, AZ down by the border..So fire away with all the bullshit the media has told you....

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7

28 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

So fire away with all the bullshit the media has told you....

1) Do you consider a Target cashier wishing their customers "Happy Holidays" an act of war?

2) Do Border Patrol personal believe the United States is being invaded by a hostile military force and they (BP) are a military force to repel the aforementioned military force?

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

The Feds should stop all funding to Texas and start pulling everyone out of the military bases and close them down. Time to quit fucking around with this asshole.

wall in that little park 

• Hook 'Em 1

I can't wait for your response.  Before you do though, I will let you know my nephew and my best friend both work for the Border Patrol in AZ.  My son works for Game and Fish in AZ, and my Brother in law just retired recently as a Detective in Yuma, AZ down by the border..So fire away with all the bullshit the media has told you....

giphy.gif
#AZbadassmorelike
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

2) Do Border Patrol personal believe the United States is being invaded by a hostile military force and they (BP) are a military force to repel the aforementioned military force?

Why don't you ask to go on a patrol with them at night in the southern mountains of Arizona?  Then you can find out how they feel. 

We know that ain't happening, Right?

From what I see, most of them just want to collect their pension and retire, or shoot themselves...It's not an easy job...You realize a lot of them have committed suicide right?

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 9

10 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

Why don't you ask to go on a patrol with them at night in the southern mountains of Arizona?  Then you can find out how they feel. 

From what I see, most of them just want to collect their pension and retire, or shoot themselves...It's not an easy job...You realize a lot of them have committed suicide right?

If it was my best friend and nephew at risk of suicide as a result of the border crisis, I would be seriously pissed at the people responsible, too.  I’m sorry they are pawns in a deadly game.  I’m sorry you can’t connect the dots to see who is putting them in the position they are in.

Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) argued it is “immoral” for Republicans to reject a border deal to help former President Trump.

“I didn’t come here to have the president as a boss or a candidate as a boss. I came here to pass good, solid policy,” Tillis said Thursday, first reported by NBC News. “It is immoral for me to think you looked the other way because you think this is the linchpin for President Trump to win.”

Members on both sides of the aisle are upset with Trump’s attempt to kill the border deal to deny President Biden a legislative win. His recent remarks calling for GOP members to oppose a border deal that isn’t H.R. 2 have complicated things for the Senate.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) called the effort to kill the bill “appalling.” Romney argued that there is an issue at the southern border and anyone running for president should be attempting to solve it now — instead of solving it later and taking credit for it down the road. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4432079-thom-tillis-immoral-kill-border-deal-trump/amp/

• Hook 'Em 5

16 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

Is there a chatbot you can go talk to?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

Why don't you ask to go on a patrol with them at night in the southern mountains of Arizona? 

Because you deliberately implied you knew due to your connections, asshole, and invited us to "fire away". Your lack of an answer was expected and monotonously noted, fuckpuddle. I will be likely going back to one of favorite places on Earth this year and depending on the flow, happily basking in the freedom you and your Super Patriot Eagle Freedom Guys falsely claim to love, effortlessly wade back and forth across the Rio Grande and thank my lucky stars I was born in Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Because you deliberately implied you knew due to your connections, asshole, and invited us to "fire away". Your lack of an answer was expected and monotonously noted, fuckpuddle. I will be likely going back to one of favorite places on Earth this year and depending on the flow, happily basking in the freedom you and your Super Patriot Eagle Freedom Guys falsely claim to love, effortlessly wade back and forth across the Rio Grande and thank my lucky stars I was born in Texas. 

I did answer.  But, to be more precise, they feel like they are not being allowed to do the job they were hired and trained to do.  They are basically being forced to be babysitters and paper pushers and work very long hours and not enforce the law.  They wanted to work in law enforcement and make a difference.  Now they are just used as pawns by politicians. 

Top that off with all the shit they've seen related to patrolling the border for many years and the strain it's put on their family life then yeah, they have some mental health issues...

They are literally just in it for the pension now, and counting the days,  and hate the job,  the ones I know..

Edited by Azbadlands
  • Fuck You 6

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Wait.

They get a government pension?

They get something called FERS...I don't know anything about it, but I know a couple of retired police officers in Phoenix that make really good money from their pension.  Like close to the salary they were making when they retired...Not sure if it's the same though..

Edited by Azbadlands
  • Fuck You 4

I seriously thought the word "pension" had gone the way of the dodo bird. Anywho...

17 minutes ago, Azbadlands said:

I did answer.

False. I asked and numbered 2 questions. You didn't answer question 1, you quoted question 2 and replied why don't you ask someone else. I'm no math genius but just doing some head guesstimating you are the polar opposite of math. It's not often this happens, usually truth lies somewhere in between, and I'll go back and crunch the numbers, but it looks like you're 100.0000 percent wrong and I'm 100.0000 percent right on this particular issue. I've played this out using my MATH BOT 2000 and it looks like odds are pretty high that you're used to being wrong but Kool-Aide your way through the walls of life, and good for you! Either way, you answered 0.0 questions, Blutarsky. 

• Like 1

Paxton says they aren’t backing down and will keep the park

https://www.kxan.com/border-report/texas-ag-says-state-not-backing-down-from-shelby-park-takeover-in-eagle-pass/

As the Friday night deadline approached for a Homeland Security request for the State of Texas to open up Shelby Park in Eagle Pass to federal authorities, the state’s attorney general shot back a letter saying they aren’t backing down.

In a letter Friday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton disputed a claim by DHS officials in a previous letter that federal authorities have rights to Shelby Park lands that were established during the building border barrier in 2008.

“This office will continue to defend Texas’s efforts to protect its southern border against every effort by the Biden Administration to undermine the State’s constitutional right of self defense,” Paxton wrote.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Goredho said:

If it was my best friend and nephew at risk of suicide as a result of the border crisis, I would be seriously pissed at the people responsible, too.  I’m sorry they are pawns in a deadly game.  I’m sorry you can’t connect the dots to see who is putting them in the position they are in.

Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) argued it is “immoral” for Republicans to reject a border deal to help former President Trump.

“I didn’t come here to have the president as a boss or a candidate as a boss. I came here to pass good, solid policy,” Tillis said Thursday, first reported by NBC News. “It is immoral for me to think you looked the other way because you think this is the linchpin for President Trump to win.”

Members on both sides of the aisle are upset with Trump’s attempt to kill the border deal to deny President Biden a legislative win. His recent remarks calling for GOP members to oppose a border deal that isn’t H.R. 2 have complicated things for the Senate.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) called the effort to kill the bill “appalling.” Romney argued that there is an issue at the southern border and anyone running for president should be attempting to solve it now — instead of solving it later and taking credit for it down the road. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4432079-thom-tillis-immoral-kill-border-deal-trump/amp/

There's been problems at the border since forever, and it's just gotten progressively worse to the point it is at now.  Everyone who has been elected in DC that's watched the shitshow for years and years is responsible.   It shouldn't even be a question on either side of the aisle that we need way better laws around immigration...They all just keep passing the buck on the issue or coming up with really stupid "supposedly bipartisan" crappy Bills that they know will never pass...In fact, it seems like the only time they try to make laws is when they know that it won't pass.

• Fuck You 8

There's been problems at the border since forever, and it's just gotten progressively worse to the point it is at now.  Everyone who has been elected in DC that's watched the shitshow for years and years is responsible.   It shouldn't even be a question on either side of the aisle that we need way better laws around immigration...They all just keep passing the buck on the issue or coming up with really stupid "supposedly bipartisan" crappy Bills that they know will never pass...In fact, it seems like the only time they try to make laws is when they know that it won't pass.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Azbadlands said:

Hey fuckhead, it's 3am and I'm walking outside in Chicago.  You wanna sign up for that? 

I didn't think so. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

This is where I’m at now. News is destroying the country because they are more interested in outrage and crazy shit than they are the truth or actual reporting. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

This is where I’m at now. News is destroying the country because they are more interested in outrage and crazy shit than they are the truth or actual reporting. 

I think you're on the right track but not far enough down that line of thought. Why is news more interested in pushing outrage and crazy shit? Because it gets people to watch, and they can sell their ad slots for a higher margin. 

Actual, factual truth based reporting is demonstrably not as valuable (in the American economic system) as outrage bait. When almost every news agency exists not to inform the public but to make as much money as possible, this sort of outcome is predictable. 

• Hook 'Em 4

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

2 hours ago, immamac said:

These posts need more love and attention.  But the media, while certainly complicit, didn't create the circus. They didn't send the Texas national guard to this park to make a Texas vs the US government circus.  They are guilty of some combination of lazy reporting and willfully participating in and profiteering from the outrage machine, but the genesis of this lies with politicians of a certain ideological bent.  And I know their opposition is not above similar tactics on other fronts.

Bottom line, angry, scared people are a motivated people.  Whether that motivation is to donate, vote, tune in, click, like, etc...

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I think you're on the right track but not far enough down that line of thought. Why is news more interested in pushing outrage and crazy shit? Because it gets people to watch, and they can sell their ad slots for a higher margin. 

This is the sum total of the mainstream media conspiracy.  They are for-profit companies doing what they can to maximize profits in a very competitive market.  In many ways, I think a lot of our problems boil down to end-game capitalism run amok.

• Hook 'Em 7

9 minutes ago, Goredho said:

This is the sum total of the mainstream media conspiracy.  They are for-profit companies doing what they can to maximize profits in a very competitive market.  In many ways, I think a lot of our problems boil down to end-game capitalism run amok.

Wait til AI helps take that to infinity.  We are turbo fucked.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 3

13 minutes ago, Goredho said:

These posts need more love and attention.  But the media, while certainly complicit, didn't create the circus. They didn't send the Texas national guard to this park to make a Texas vs the US government circus.  They are guilty of some combination of lazy reporting and willfully participating in and profiteering from the outrage machine, but the genesis of this lies with politicians of a certain ideological bent.  And I know their opposition is not above similar tactics on other fronts.

Bottom line, angry, scared people are a motivated people.  Whether that motivation is to donate, vote, tune in, click, like, etc...

They did in fact create the circus. Giving it airtime when it’s a big nothingburger is exactly why this is happening. Greg Abbott is a lot of things, stupid is not one of them. He’s a cruel piece of shit and a horrible public servant, but he’s only doing this for attention not for policy wins or any type of actual solve to the border issues. 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

They did in fact create the circus. Giving it airtime when it’s a big nothingburger is exactly why this is happening. Greg Abbott is a lot of things, stupid is not one of them. He’s a cruel piece of shit and a horrible public servant, but he’s only doing this for attention not for policy wins or any type of actual solve to the border issues. 

So do you think the media is the problem?  Greg Abbott?  Or some combination of the two?  I think it's some combination of the two.  If Greg Abbott didn't create the event, there would be no media there to cover it.