Texas Primaries

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

The rightwing is whipping our asses in the propaganda game. It’s not a fair fight though. While heir side is populated of drooling zombies who nod their heads and squeal with delight at whatever idiotic nonsense they’re fed, we have a bunch of objective critical thinkers who say things like “It is true that Biden is old and gets confused” and “I wish we had better choices” and “Biden is fucking up the Israel thing and maybe I should protest vote.” 

It sure must be nice to be in the business of convincing idiots to do whatever you want. 

In the every ‘accusation is an admission’ vein, the whole Biden is too old and has mental decline is the most apropos critique the Republican electorate could levy.

They've grown old and it’s obvious of their mental decline due the years and years of mainlining Fox News and getting sucked into the social media disinformation black hole.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

years of mainlining Fox News

Indeed. Fox News is a full-on fascist propaganda network (in support of the violent overthrow of democracy by MAGA-GQP), protected by the First Amendment and the very freedom the fascists will crush when in total political power. End of story. Especially in Texas.

It's not unlike the newspapers that lined up behind the Nazis/Hitler in 1930s Germany. 

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It blows my mind that chron.com doesn't even have the primary results available anywhere on their website. 

Harris Votes is way better 

Just now, HenryJames said:

What did Kim Ogg do to piss people off?

Basically be a Republican and hire Republicans flunkies to go after Lina 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Burgess district

Guy is going to congress because he knocked up dinesh d’ souza’s daughter and used dad in laws connection to Trump to get an endorsement from trump.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

Guy is going to congress because he knocked up dinesh d’ souza’s daughter and used dad in laws connection to Trump to get an endorsement from trump.

It didn't hurt that Scott Armey has the personal appeal of a turnip. 

• Haha 1

I think Dade is toast:

fcdb6c308d7a0914a21dd9bc0a97577b.jpg

Dear God. The House was the last bastion of RELATIVE sanity in Texas (and make no mistake, it was still evil). This is going to be a horror show.
Say goodbye to public schools.
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

Being DeSouza’s SIL should disqualify one from holding office.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I think Dade is toast:

Dear God. The House was the last bastion of RELATIVE sanity in Texas (and make no mistake, it was still evil). This is going to be a horror show.

reason eleventy billion I don't have kids

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

I am actually convinced that people in Texas are too stupid to understand anything. 

It’s a combo of dumb, selfish, and short-sighted. The denizens of our fair state have all three in spades.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I think Dade is toast:

22244B4F-7403-4CFA-BFE7-8B365F1CE142.thumb.webp.b492a192597e749d6a30c08ddc5af89e.webp

1FCBB53F-DF72-4C7D-9CB6-6E40B92BA134.png

4 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Done. Those three and Haley each got 3 votes from our little group of Soros funded commie sympathizers today.

If y’all only voted once, Soros did not get his money’s worth. 

30 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

let trump empty the R and war chest. it’ll hit them hard in nov

Now this is where Soros money can make a difference - if Soros money was spent to make sure that Trump could empty the RNC’s coffers to squander on his legal bills, then bravo Mr. Soros, bravo.

I think Dade is toast:

That's just the Orange County vote.

I'll let my wife narrate. voice recognition isn't working too well but you get the point.

“can we just move to Canada? I’m embarrassed to be a citizen of this country I’m embarrassed to have ever declared myself a fucking Republican Greg Abbott, a fucking idiot Cruz over elect Trump, but fuck him for however, long and fucking sucks his dick at the same time that’s an embarrassment , Donald Trump has idiots paying for his fucking legal fees. I’m embarrassed to be an American citizen I’m embarrassed to be a fucking Texas citizen and all of this is a fucking goddamn joke. Thank you.”
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

21 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Basically be a Republican and hire Republicans flunkies to go after Lina 

And she is now setting the stage to claim election fraud by having her partner "accidentally" vote for her. 

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

I am actually convinced that people in Texas are too stupid to understand anything. 

what took you so long, present company excluded but Texans are dumb as fuck

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

And she is now setting the stage to claim election fraud by having her partner "accidentally" vote for her. 

It ain’t fraud when you’re losing 79-21

That's just the Orange County vote.

I'll let my wife narrate. voice recognition isn't working too well but you get the point.

“can we just move to Canada? I’m embarrassed to be a citizen of this country I’m embarrassed to have ever declared myself a fucking Republican Greg Abbott, a fucking idiot Cruz over elect Trump, but fuck him for however, long and fucking sucks his dick at the same time that’s an embarrassment , Donald Trump has idiots paying for his fucking legal fees. I’m embarrassed to be an American citizen I’m embarrassed to be a fucking Texas citizen and all of this is a fucking goddamn joke. Thank you.”

Your wife and my wife are pretty simpatico.
Whew

9c23a738bd3c7bb4e78a2d3d7ee1e05c.jpg

Let’s don’t go sucking our own dicks yet…that’s 56% voting “not Dade.”
I SHOULD say that “I can’t believe that the Texas GOP voters are slaves to criminal Ken Paxton,” but the problem is…I totally believe it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

speaking of “voter fraud”:

"We're now going to use it against them, because no one knows who they are," Paxton said. "If I tell you we got three people to run against, then you go vote for them and tell your friends, they've got no chance."

He’s right.

all 3 incumbents are getting hammered on the criminal court of appeals for the crime of upholding the Texas Constitution saying the AG doesn’t have the right to unilaterally prosecute voter fraud claims.

It’s all very uphauling

Edited by UTexasFight
Edit: ok, slaughter isn’t getting slaughtered, but still looking like she’s going to fall short
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Whew

9c23a738bd3c7bb4e78a2d3d7ee1e05c.jpg

Call me crazy but Phelan losing is bad. Aside from the drinking, he is one of the more sane Republicans in the House. Covey is a full blown MAGA Paxton.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Call me crazy but Phelan losing is bad. Aside from the drinking, he is one of the more sane Republicans in the House. Covey is a full blown MAGA Paxton.

I’m not ready to be glass half full on anything but usually the more extreme the GOP gets, the more appealing a Democratic candidate might be.  It probably has to happen this way to get to the other side. 

• Prepare your anus 1