2024 NCAA Tournament - First Round Games - Thurs/Fri

Pancho

12 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

NC State lost 5 of 6 to end the regular season, then had to win 5 straight in the ACC tournament to even make the NCAA tournament, and now they have a path to the Sweet 16. 

College basketball for you. Sometimes getting hot at the right time is all that matters. 

and nobody knows it better than NC State...

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, MirrOlure said:

Seriously…do schools go out of their way to get that many honkeys on their team?

Man, it's Northwestern.  They actually do play school.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

i can't decide if tech losing or Kentucky losing is funnier

just kidding, tech losing is funnier

And not just losing, abused for most the game, especially the 2nd half. Tech never stood a chance as the 2nd half went on. They didn't even try and double Burns Jr when he was a man amongst boys out there once he shook up that rusty start.

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

And not just losing, abused for most the game, especially the 2nd half. Tech never stood a chance as the 2nd half went on. They didn't even try and double Burns Jr when he was a man amongst boys out there once he shook up that rusty start.

keep going, I'm almost there...

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

If I'm the next opposing coach, I'm asking the ref to make burns tuck his shirt in every 2 minutes.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

theres another one that would defnitely be called a flagarant foul against brock cunningham

That was way worse than Brock’s too (although I still don’t think it should be a F1). There was a partial swing. Brock just backed up for a box out with his arm out and made contact in the head/neck area. 

Edited by MuellerHorn

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

When do Marquette fans start to sweat? 

When Shaka starts leading breathing exercises during timeouts in the last five minutes of the game and then positions himself as a sixth defender on the court. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, shadow_operative said:

FAU deserves to get blowed the fuck out during this OT for that asinine final play of regulation. the dude who brought the ball up and took that shot should get jumped in the locker room.

I was just going to type the same thoughts. Terrible end of regulation and horrible OT. Terrible.

• Pancho unpinned this topic