immamac has permabanmed me against bob’s wishes. read this thread before it disappears.

On 4/4/2024 at 11:49 PM, blacklab said:

This is my first and last post on this topic.

Imma owns the site, I'm just a moderator. I can do things but in the end it's imma's call.

I banned motown for 30 days and planned on permabanning him if he trolled you anymore. Imma removed the ban and told him to put you on ignore.

All you had to do to prevent getting banned is put him on ignore. But for whatever reason you refuse. 

I've tried to help you all you can but if you're not going to do a simple request then sorry, I'm done.

You protect Derka too much. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/5/2024 at 8:13 AM, Sawbonz said:

Let’s be very clear here. We all know what happens with Derka he often takes criticism of his opinions as an  attack and overreacts. He has mental illness, that he freely acknowledges. Everyone here knows that. There are certain posters who go out of their way to bully Derka. We need to call this what it is. It is not trolling. It is bullying someone with mental health issues, and it is not acceptable behavior. There should be a zero tolerance for this kind of behavior. If a mod has had to address this bullying multiple times from a single poster, that poster should be gone from this website. I don’t care who they are, I don’t care if they’re the owner’s best friend, or contribute substantially to the ad revenue, or other aspects of this website. Bullying has a high correlation with self harm and suicide among the mentally ill. Fuck all of you who have participated in that.

eta this post has nothing to do with whether I think Derka should be allowed to continue to participate in the website, but this behavior toward him has been going on across multiple websites now.

Nah. Derka himself is a bully, a mentally disabled bully. But when Derka gets bullied it’s the end of the world but when he does it he’s just “debating”

• Hook 'Em 4

Posted (edited)

tl;dr

Just ban Derka right fucking now. He's a cancer and it's not our fault that he can't behave like an adult.

What happened was Derka thought he could get someone banned to assuage his toddler-level lack of control, which has held all of us hostage for 20 years with his incessant victim rants and disruptive bullshit- because the adults in the room are apparently the problem. Seriously, just ban him right fucking now. He's a fucking cancer and it's not our fault that he can't behave like an adult.

Edited by KaiserSoze
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 3

On 4/5/2024 at 4:20 PM, Chewbacca said:

Nah, I think if mods get involved (as he did with blacklab), that's the best way to go about this.  Never thought I'd say it, but Derka was trying to go about this in the right way and imma shit all over him.

Derka goes and cries to Blacklab every time someone makes fun of him. He uses Blacklab to get people banned. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Just ban Derka and be done with this whole conversation. It’s obvious on this site and last site he’s not mentally able to handle posting on the internet. 

This. FACT

• Hook 'Em 1

My last post in this thread

Derka acts like I was going nuts personally bullying him. I was not. He was reporting anything I posted that was tangentially related to him to blacklabs.

The post that apparently was going to get me banned was him saying that there’s no examples of mens coaches acting like Kim Mulkey and getting away with it with little criticism. I said “ever heard of Chris Beard?” That’s it. That’s all I posted. 

Thats not a bullying attack on Derka. Thats a valid and relevant example of an asshole male coach who doesn’t get criticized like she does. I didn’t insult him, attack him, call him a name, etc. I simply disagreed with him.

Before I knew of Derkas issues I 100% was a jerk to him. For that I apologize for a 2nd time today. But I promise I have been bending over backwards to not trigger him for at least a year now. 

The last post on the last page by KaiserSoze summarizes my perspective on the situation very well.

I truly feel bad about this matter. I apologize to the guy. I promise to keep him on ignore and not badmouth him.

I encourage him to simply hit the ignore button and never be bothered by my posts again. Maybe if he does that, takes responsibility for his behavior, and nicely apooogizes to immamac then imma will let him stay on the board. 

Blacklabs clearly wants to help Derka. I honestly do too. But he also has to help himself by taking responsibility for his behavior. 

That’s my final post on the matter. I find it all sad and silly and regrettable. My apologies for my role in it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2024 at 7:55 PM, troph said:

You fucked up imma, Rex is defending you and some of your absolutely best posters are telling you that you did wrong. It’s your site, do what you want but damn dude, the guy deserves a break - even a month - but not a permanent ban, Jesus.  You have straight up assholes on this board and you perma ban the mentally ill guy? 

the bullying absolutely happens and it’s prevalent. Some of the bullies are top posters too. It’s all bullshit. 

we are a palace of degenerates I get it but fuck man. 

this shit isn’t happening on my watch, I told Derka to email me. I’ll gladly step in and get to know the guy and have lunch with him and his mom, some things matter more than this stupid fucking message board.  

and he’s one of them. 

Fuck Derka. 

let’s not forget on shaggy Derka was so addicted to the drama and shit he had his password changed so he couldn’t login anymore and reply. Dude just needs to not be on the internet or just go post on 247 where the environment is different. This site won’t drop a beat without his bum ass creating drama and then being a professional victim. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

My last post in this thread

Derka acts like I was going nuts personally bullying him. I was not. He was reporting anything I posted that was tangentially related to him to blacklabs.

The post that apparently was going to get me banned was him saying that there’s no examples of mens coaches acting like Kim Mulkey and getting away with it with little criticism. I said “ever heard of Chris Beard?” That’s it. That’s all I posted. 

Thats not a bullying attack on Derka. Thats a valid and relevant example of an asshole male coach who doesn’t get criticized like she does. I didn’t insult him, attack him, call him a name, etc. I simply disagreed with him.

Before I knew of Derkas issues I 100% was a jerk to him. For that I apologize for a 2nd time today. But I promise I have been bending over backwards to not trigger him for at least a year now. 

The last post on the last page by KaiserSoze summarizes my perspective on the situation very well.

I truly feel bad about this matter. I apologize to the guy. I promise to keep him on ignore and not badmouth him.

I encourage him to simply hit the ignore button and never be bothered by my posts again. Maybe if he does that, takes responsibility for his behavior, and nicely apooogizes to immamac then imma will let him stay on the board. 

Blacklabs clearly wants to help Derka. I honestly do too. But he also has to help himself by taking responsibility for his behavior. 

That’s my final post on the matter. I find it all sad and silly and regrettable. My apologies for my role in it. 

He's a deranged sociopath with an entitlement complex who constantly tries to gaslight the rest of us that we're the problem. It's bizarre, he needs to be banned from this community because he's shown he won't make the effort to improve life for himself and just wants to declare it everyone else's problem. It's ridiculous and he refuses to try to improve things himself-l.

It's always someone else's fault in his fantasy land.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

I don’t give a fuck what you think about me because i already know that the majority of people who actually post where i do and who aren’t antagonistic children actually like and appreciate me and my posts. other people not liking or appreciating me matters zero to me.

I don’t dislike you at all.  I personally don’t want you gone.  Of course, the issue isn’t about people who do not like or appreciate you, the issue is people who bait you and insult you to get a response from you.   That is the bigger issue, not which kid in the backseat punched who first.  

But really man, if the bold part of what you typed was true, you would have probably 50% of the number of posts you have on here 

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, KaiserSoze said:

He's a deranged sociopath with an entitlement complex who constantly tries to gaslight the rest of us that we're the problem. It's bizarre, he needs to be banned from this community because he's shown he won't make the effort to improve life for himself and just wants to declare it everyone else's problem. It's ridiculous and he refuses to try to improve things himself-l.

It's always someone else's fault in his fantasy land.

username checks out

Posted (edited)

I think we all know how this ends.  Rodney Terry wins a national championship next year.  Or Chris Beard gets hired again.  There is no third plan. 

Edited by EastHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Muny_Tex said:

I fully believe that anyone who devotes any substantial amount of attention/energy to an internet message board (and by the same token, mainstream social media) is fundamentally a loser.  Time and resources are finite, and youth/vigor/opportunity costs are tremendously precious.  The fact that there are many people here with tens of thousands of posts (translate those into conscious hours!) dropped into little more than an abyss of uselessness (95% of the time) or a vortex of hatred, division, and personal attacks (at worst) speaks immense volumes about their character as adults, parents, spouses, etc etc.

The fuck you expect me to do?  Work?

20 hours ago, Muny_Tex said:

I aim to browse the board approx ~30 mins a week now to aggregate Astros news

Well, here Mr. Effifciency, I can save you 30 minutes a week -- the Astros suck now and Adolis is their daddy.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

imagine that your direct supervisor at your job tells you that you and one of your coworkers are going to be competing for a promotion, and that the winner of said promotion would be whoever made the most sales. 

you continue to come into work every single day with your head down, consistently doing your job and making sales. meanwhile, your coworker has stopped coming into work altogether, other than to take his morning dump and steal the newspaper on his way back out the door. your direct supervisor is now repeatedly reprimanding your coworker for this frankly unbelievable behavior while you continue to do your job every day making sales.

they day of the promotion comes, you are excited to receive the promotion, when suddenly, your boss’s boss- a man who has gone out of his way to be a total POS to you on multiple occasions, a man who wears his personal hatred of you with pride- shows up and says, “your coworker is getting the promotion, and i have some new rules for you to follow, and if you don’t follow these new rules you’re fired.” are you seriously trying to tell me that you would just take all of this stride, shrug your shoulders, and accept it as if it was just some totally reasonable and simple request? i don’t think so. not even a little bit.

Lol.  Jesus, you are a fucking beating.

• Hook 'Em 4

8 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

imagine that your direct supervisor at your job tells you that you and one of your coworkers are going to be competing for a promotion, and that the winner of said promotion would be whoever made the most sales. 

you continue to come into work every single day with your head down, consistently doing your job and making sales. meanwhile, your coworker has stopped coming into work altogether, other than to take his morning dump and steal the newspaper on his way back out the door. your direct supervisor is now repeatedly reprimanding your coworker for this frankly unbelievable behavior while you continue to do your job every day making sales.

they day of the promotion comes, you are excited to receive the promotion, when suddenly, your boss’s boss- a man who has gone out of his way to be a total POS to you on multiple occasions, a man who wears his personal hatred of you with pride- shows up and says, “your coworker is getting the promotion, and i have some new rules for you to follow, and if you don’t follow these new rules you’re fired.” are you seriously trying to tell me that you would just take all of this stride, shrug your shoulders, and accept it as if it was just some totally reasonable and simple request? i don’t think so. not even a little bit.

Every other normal person, would find another job and move on with their life.  Your mental well being would be far better off if you did as well.

Don't be this guy:

image.thumb.png.4c06cd32e20b86785b863580f85e6ea2.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

It could have been a lot worse.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

It’s a crazy world. Peacocks running down the highway.  I had to write a quick tune.

spacer.png

This kinda looks like where I live and seeing a peacock wandering down the road isn't unusual.

I finally decided to go back and read this whole thread with you off ignore and I realize you are very mistaken.

On 4/5/2024 at 6:05 AM, shadow_operative said:

im not asking for special treatment. i’m asking for basic human decency. and bob, who everyone here has the ultimate respect for, agreed with me and had my back so deeply that he was in the process of IP banning the one guy who simply could not stop himself from repeatedly coming after me, totally unprovoked, time and time again, despite having multiple conversations with bob where he was told to leave me alone or face being banned.

Yes, on this message board, you are asking for special treatment. You're asking for special protection that no other user gets. You have some double secret pact that gives you some right to ask for users to be banned for your perceived attacks on you.

I said it before, I'll say it again - put people on ignore, it works wonders.

• Hook 'Em 8

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I get teased daily that I’m the Rainey Street Ripper. I mean it’s cool bc now my inbox isn’t flooded with crap anymore. Plus, I’m notorious now.

I’ve been on X lately a lot more bc I’m following a case of a young boy in Tennessee who went missing. He has autism. Someone very close to me has autism and this particular case strikes a chord with me. At any rate, most people are good people that follow this case.

but There are a few though that will find every tweet you make and attack you for thinking his mom/stepdad might be guilty. I used to respond to those attacks. It’s not like they stopped attacking and they agreed with me they just kept posting and attacking and I’d attack back.

and it derailed a very good thread regarding theories and information on this young boy. Finding him is so important. After that I no longer acknowledge. I just ignore. And keep ignoring. I don’t block anyone on the chance they might have good info but now that I ignore people instead of trying to make them agree with me, it doesn’t bother me anymore and it won’t derail threads. The OP can deal with it. Jmo. My two cents that no one asked for ever. 

Looking forward to returning to Austin at some point and hanging out in the entertainment district. Check out the lake and order some Chilean sea bass (the epitome of class and elegance in fine dining.) 

IMG_9329.jpeg

I just watched the Netflix doc called unexplained.  There’s an episode on five guys that disappeared in the 80’s in Northern California.  Watch the episode then tell me what you think..  I’m trying to make a reboot of the mind of the killer show…. lol.   No I’d like your conspiracy theory view on it when to me,  it was wtf is this on this show at all?   

Edited by Hook1997
  • Haha 1

Here’s a post from a month ago where Derka is talking shit about me. Instead of talking shit back iIMG_4173.thumb.png.4d02b973c6cdaf4672918f6af392c7bb.png begged Derka to put me on ignore and stop interacting with me.

His response was to laugh at it and then his next post was basically “I got you banned! Stay in line or else!”

Ive been actively trying to descalate this personal beef he has against me. He has refused at every point because he wants to play a game where he gets me banned for innocuous posts and becomes King of the Internet 

Well that didn’t work out. So apologize to imma, click the ignore button, and move on IMG_4173.thumb.png.4d02b973c6cdaf4672918f6af392c7bb.png

IMG_4174.png

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

Sorry. I just want to make it clear that I’m not trying to bully a guy with issues. I’ve been actively trying to deescalate any conflict he has with me.

You’re not helping yourself like you think you are. The best thing you can do is slink off into the darkness and hope this blows over. You’re coming off as a whiny child trying to defend his bad behavior.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1