Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

8 minutes ago, txhorns said:

I'm not watching but is this guy really trying to say that she attacked him and he is the victim?

he said any bruises she had were the result of defensive moves he made while trying get out of the situation (paraphrasing)

Edited by Art Vandelay

5 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

One big fat cover up. I wonder how much Zach Smith got paid for that.

Wouldn't be surprised if ESPN is trying to save their golden boy's school's coach. Softball questions and giving the abuser this platform is disgusting. 

• Like 1

Shelley and I knew in 2009 and we counseled them. They were a young couple.

I knew again in 2015 and I reported it like I was supposed to. I accidentally lied about this 3 years later because I didn’t expect to be asked about it.

Even though I knew he beat her in 2009 and again 6 years later, I kept him employed for over 9 years.

I have a mom, a wife, and 2 daughters. I respect women but not enough to fire Zach Smith.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Horny04 said:

Has anyone asked McMurphy to dig around Tallahassee? Now that Jimbo is gone maybe there'd be some local law enforcement willing to give up the dirt on his days protecting Criminoles. The aggy meltdown over a Jimbo scandal in the current MeeToo climate would be delicious.

No, but I did hear through an aggy client that they are furiously trying to dig up dirt on one of their own assistant coaches in an attempt to get saban fired because SECSECSEC

11 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Maybe, but there's still likely plenty of stuff to come out, including whatever else McMurphy has, which is probably a lot.

If tOSU is actually trying to find a way to keep Urban, and not just figuring out who else they need to get rid of, gonna need a text from Urban saying he knows about the incidents.

More incriminating texts about Smith doesn't really move the needle with regards to Urban.  Everyone (sans Zach and I guess some crazy tOSU fans...and Jay Paterno) already knows he's guilty.

Edited by Captain Obvious

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games