Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

Paxton getting re-elected despite multiple felony charges for bribery and financial crimes 

Gohmert talking about terror babies, George Soros, and filing bullshit lawsuits to overturn elections in other states

Bootlicker Ted Cruz now gonna keep up a feud with a fucking puppet 

And not one of those guy is even remotely interested in things like education, health care, pandemics, or power grids.  

WTF is wrong with you, Texas?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 3

Just now, Paul Wesley said:

Paxton getting re-elected despite multiple felony charges for bribery and financial crimes 

Gohmert talking about terror babies, George Soros, and filing bullshit lawsuits to overturn elections in other states

Bootlicker Ted Cruz now gonna keep up a feud with a fucking puppet 

And not one of those guy is even remotely interested in things like education, health care, pandemics, or power grids.  

WTF is wrong with you, Texas?

Uh, yeah they are:

Education?  Critical Race Theory!!!!!!!

Health Care?  Abortions!!!!!!!

Pandemics?  Freedom from Mask Mandates!!!!!!!

Power Grids?  Wind Cancer!!!!!!!

These guys are on top of the most serious issues of our generation.  I happen to know of an abortion facility that is powered solely by solar that requires the health care providers AND the patients to wear masks while people in the waiting room peruse a copy of "The Invisible Man" by Emerson.  THE HUMANITY!

https://www.kxan.com/news/fauci-fires-back-at-ted-cruz-over-covid-claims-about-chinese-lab/

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government’s top infectious diseases expert, blasted Sen. Ted Cruz for suggesting that Fauci be investigated for statements he made about COVID-19 and said the criticism by the Texas Republican was an attack on science.

“I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?” Fauci, who is President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” 

“Anybody who’s looking at this carefully realizes that there’s a distinct anti-science flavor to this,” he said.

Cruz and Paul say an October letter from NIH to Congress contradicts Fauci. But no clear evidence or scientific consensus exists that “gain of function” research was funded by NIH, and there is no link of U.S.-funded research to the emergence of COVID-19. NIH has repeatedly maintained that its funding did not go to such research involving boosting the infectivity and lethality of a pathogen.

When asked in the CBS interview whether Republicans might be raising the claims to make him a scapegoat and deflect criticism of Trump, Fauci said, “of course, you have to be asleep not to figure that one out.”

Cruz and Paul have been beating this drum for over a year, and both Cruz and Paul had the resources and power last year to figure out if there are any links between US-funded research and COVID-19.  Luckily for them, the typical Republican ignores that bit.

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:
https://www.kxan.com/news/fauci-fires-back-at-ted-cruz-over-covid-claims-about-chinese-lab/
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government’s top infectious diseases expert, blasted Sen. Ted Cruz for suggesting that Fauci be investigated for statements he made about COVID-19 and said the criticism by the Texas Republican was an attack on science.
“I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?” Fauci, who is President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” 
“Anybody who’s looking at this carefully realizes that there’s a distinct anti-science flavor to this,” he said.
Cruz and Paul say an October letter from NIH to Congress contradicts Fauci. But no clear evidence or scientific consensus exists that “gain of function” research was funded by NIH, and there is no link of U.S.-funded research to the emergence of COVID-19. NIH has repeatedly maintained that its funding did not go to such research involving boosting the infectivity and lethality of a pathogen.
When asked in the CBS interview whether Republicans might be raising the claims to make him a scapegoat and deflect criticism of Trump, Fauci said, “of course, you have to be asleep not to figure that one out.”

Cruz and Paul have been beating this drum for over a year, and both Cruz and Paul had the resources and power last year to figure out if there are any links between US-funded research and COVID-19.  Luckily for them, the typical Republican ignores that bit.

If you say GOF twice more Anastasis will appear.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Haha 2

Cruz’s had lots of extended family over for Thanksgiving.  As is custom in most American homes, they went around the table and said what they were thankful for this year.

Ted wanted to change things up so he went around the kids’ table and asked “what do you want to be when you grow up?”

Nephews, nieces, and cousins replied with careers like “doctor, astronaut, or teacher.”

Ted came around to Caroline Cruz and asked, “Honey, what do you wish you could be?”

Caroline said, “adopted.”

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I hate that fucking man so fucking much.

I expect him to get worse as well.  He knows his chances at the Presidency are finished.  He's hit his ceiling, and even had a fairly close call in 2018's election.

I think he will get a lot worse as he takes out his angst/anger on everybody else.

38 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

There are some constants in life…death, taxes, and Ted Cruz being a miserable, fucking piece of shit.

I take him for exactly what he is. He is an incredibly insecure person who also happens to exhibit traits of someone that is deeply depressed. It does not excuse the horrific things he says and does though. He lashes out just about exactly how you would expect someone like him would do. It would not shock me in the least if/when he winds up in a facility for major depression when he finally gets voted out of office. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Ted's not having a good week.  Apparently his older daughter sprung some interesting news on the world.

Saw something about that…disagrees with her dad on most things….and she came out as bi.

I seriously feel for his kids. To have one of the most hated shitheels in the world for a dad is a helluva burden.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1