Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

On 11/14/2021 at 6:18 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Imagine his daughters coming across this stuff on the internet, and what they must think of their dad not standing up to defend their mom.

Apparently at least one of them got sent home from summer camp for bullying girls who were lesbians.  

2 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Apparently at least one of them got sent home from summer camp for bullying girls who were lesbians.  

I don't know about that, but I do know that Republicans are really obsessed with what is, in their minds, deviant sex.

We need only look to our Lt. Gov. to see that in action.

On 11/14/2021 at 5:18 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Imagine his daughters coming across this stuff on the internet, and what they must think of their dad not standing up to defend their mom.

Spoiler

Hell has no fury like a cuck who doesn't get clean-up time with his wife after a session with a bull.

Edited by washparkhorn

24 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

This guy is just completely broken and lost as a person. He is going to keep dragging as many people down with him as possible. He needs serious psychological help. Anyone that still supports him is likely in need of some help themselves. 

Trump really did break him.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Still beefing with Big Bird, y’all.

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Can you imagine how empty your life must be for you to have an ongoing twitter fight with a puppet?

Somebody should tell him that Disney is rolling out black Santa Clauses in its theme park.

Then he can go out giving interviews and tweets where he talks about Santa Claus is fake and "woke" etc.

Explain it to me like I’m a 6-yr old. The US Government runs PSAs telling people to get vaccinated. Big Bird, part of public broadcasting, tells people to get vaccinated. A United States Senator, Ted Cruz, is vaccinated. Senator Cruz is upset that Big Bird is telling kids to get vaccinated. Why?

6 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Explain it to me like I’m a 6-yr old. The US Government runs PSAs telling people to get vaccinated. Big Bird, part of public broadcasting, tells people to get vaccinated. A United States Senator, Ted Cruz, is vaccinated. Senator Cruz is upset that Big Bird is telling kids to get vaccinated. Why?

once you realize that it is all about feelings, you start to get it. it's not about policy, it's not about science or medical efficacy. it's just about feelings. 

owning those libs so hard.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Senator Cruz is upset that Big Bird is telling kids to get vaccinated. Why?

Like you're six?

Well little buddy, he thinks he can score points and get people to like him if he says vaccines for kids are bad. Thing is, nobody likes him because he's not a very nice person and he has no moral compass. In fact, if you just do the opposite of what Ted Cruz does, then people will like you much better and you'll be a better person overall. 

6 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Like you're six?

Well little buddy, he thinks he can score points and get people to like him if he says vaccines for kids are bad. Thing is, nobody likes him because he's not a very nice person and he has no moral compass. In fact, if you just do the opposite of what Ted Cruz does, then people will like you much better and you'll be a better person overall. 

It really says something about Cruz that he's least likable guy in the U.S. Senate.  Which is 99 other sentient pieces of human shit.  The guy who got him elected (built the playbook that beat Dewhurst on which Trump's playbook was created), and has served as his Texas district office Chief of Staff in Austin for many years, confided after being over-served, "If the guy was just 5% more likable, we could make him President.  But he keeps getting less and less likable instead.  The smartest guy in the room just can't see what other people think of him."  

I guess be thankful that Trump is as dumb as he is.  Slightly more competent and he'd still be President.  Be thankful that Cruz is as big a douchebag as he is, slightly less so---and he'd probably be our President.  And I used to consider the asshole a friend.