Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

Ted Cruz Cartoon2.jpg

This right here is fucking funny. Whoever he runs against in '24 should have this framed and then when they release ads going through their talking points, just have this painting low-key hanging in the background. Every ad should have this image in it somewhere, like Bert in a ramjet photoshop. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Surprised to see several here claim Cruz is a "brilliant politician." I'd love to know the basis for such a claim. I do believe he's a very intelligent person, and craven as fuck, but it seems to me that he sucks ass at politics.

This is the same motherfucker who flew to Cancun during an icy natural/political disaster in his state, and blamed it on his daughters, right? Anyone whose soul isn't fully dipped in dogshit hates him. But he'll keep racking up R votes due to name recognition and MAGA-ness...at least until the dotard decrees otherwise. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Blotto said:

Ted Cruz Cartoon2.jpg

This right here is fucking funny. Whoever he runs against in '24 should have this framed and then when they release ads going through their talking points, just have this painting low-key hanging in the background. Every ad should have this image in it somewhere, like Bert in a ramjet photoshop. 

The lump in the back of Trump's pants is a nice touch. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Surprised to see several here claim Cruz is a "brilliant politician." I'd love to know the basis for such a claim. I do believe he's a very intelligent person, and craven as fuck, but it seems to me that he sucks ass at politics.

This is the same motherfucker who flew to Cancun during an icy natural/political disaster in his state, and blamed it on his daughters, right? Anyone whose soul isn't fully dipped in dogshit hates him. But he'll keep racking up R votes due to name recognition and MAGA-ness...at least until the dotard decrees otherwise. 

the only brilliant thing he's done as a politician is run as an outsider to country club republicans despite the harvard law degree, decade as a government lawyer, and marriage to a top investment banker. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Hadn't seen this mentioned in this thread, so apologies if I missed it above.

https://www.advocate.com/people/2022/1/07/ted-cruzs-teenage-daughter-says-shes-bi-disagrees-him

On her now-private TikTok account, Caroline Cruz, 13, shared a video recently telling her viewers what it’s like being the daughter of U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, a homophobic Republican from Texas.

“A lot of people judge me based upon him at first glance,” she said. “But I really disagree with most of his views.”

The teen also said that their family Christmas card was Photoshopped to make her shirt longer.

Cruz’s account went private shortly after her video started going viral. At the time, social media users posted what they wrote were screenshots of her profile that listed her pronouns on her bio as she/her and had “bi” written too.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If you were a girl, and Ted Cruz was your dad and thus your primary model for how male-female relationships work......wouldn't you also take a position of "if that's what a relationship with a man looks like....I think I'll check out women?"

I’ve never seen her or her mom. But I was thinking that if Ted is her dad and his wife is as ugly as Trump says she is then maybe the daughter can’t afford to limit her options. 

You think of the mythical Texan, you think of adventurers who took risks to chase opportunity, cowboys willing to roll the dice on a dicey proposition with a lot on the table. We still have a lot of those people in Texas. We just have a lot more of the fat fucking cowards out in the sticks voting against the changing world.

Skeptics will think she's only doing this to hurt her father.  Even if that were true, that means he's such a miserable shitheap of a human...that this is all she can think to do to get him to notice his behavior and their severed relationship.  

Do you family values bullshit artists stop and realize---Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.  These are bad fathers.  That means they are bad men.  It is absolutely our first priority as men, to be good fathers.  It's more important than being a good elected official, a good husband, a good citizen, etc.  

Let me spell it out for you---Ted's a shitty person.  You idolize crappy men.  The daughter has watched her mother battle suicide, depression, extramarital sex romp after extramarital sex romp.  And her father is just a constant rolling shitshow of vitriol and selfishness.  I

I say let her discover who she is in her own time, the country owes her at least that for having to endure such a horrible childhood.  But even if this public announcement was just 5% directed at dad and 95% her just cathartically coming out-----doesn't she deserve that?  

The girl probably cried herself to sleep at night for months wondering how best to reveal this deeply personal aspect to her humanity.  But she couldn't walk down the hall to talk to Mom & Dad.  because  Mom's a basketcase clinging to reality by a thread and Dad was picking a fight with a Muppet.  

To be fair to Septic Ted, my 6yo sometimes recoils from me when I try to giver her a kiss.  

However, my first instinct would be to look back at her to see if something else was awry/wrong.  It would not be to look at a camerman to see if he saw that moment on film.

You see folks?  It's because he's a horrible father.  Which means he's not a good man.  Which means he's not worth your vote.

Bad Dad Ted.  Crappy Pop Cruz.  

Edited by Lobo

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Ehhh, I find discussing the sexuality OF A 13 YEAR OLD rather gross no matter how odious her father is.

And I have a difficult time imagining Ted and Heidi are super cool parents about something like this so it makes me worried for her emotional welfare.

Good luck to her.

Este.

from the money is speech files:

And that brings us back to the Ted Cruz for Senate lawsuit. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) wants the Supreme Court to strike down the limit on loan repayments to federal candidates. That decision could potentially enable any lawmaker to make a high-dollar, high-interest loan to their campaign, and then use that loan as a vehicle to funnel donations directly into their pocket.

Cruz claims that permitting such contributions is necessary to protect “the rights of candidates and their campaign committees to make constitutionally protected decisions about when and how much to speak during an election.”

https://www.vox.com/2022/1/12/22877010/supreme-court-ted-cruz-fec-campaign-finance-bribery-loan

• Hook 'Em 3

So, Ted Cruz wants to know Ray Epps is:

Washington (CNN)The Arizona man that some right-wing figures baselessly claim was part of secret FBI plot to orchestrate the January 6 insurrection told the House panel investigating the attack that he has no ties to the FBI or law enforcement, a committee aide told CNN.

The aide provided details about the man, Ray Epps, and his cooperation with the panel, after his name came up at a Senate hearing on Tuesday. Two GOP senators referred to Epps while questioning a top FBI official about whether FBI agents infiltrated or incited the pro-Trump mob.
"The Select Committee has interviewed Mr. Epps," a spokesperson for the committee told CNN in a statement on Tuesday after the hearing. "Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency."
While Epps' denial is unlikely to sway diehard conspiracy theorists, it carries some heft because it came in an interview with congressional investigators, where lying would be a federal crime.

https://twitter.com/AdamKinzinger/status/1481024974731284482?s=20

Edited by Satchel

On 1/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, Born to Run said:
On 1/7/2022 at 2:36 PM, Satchel said:
I don’t see why even conservative Texans are drawn to such a mealy mouth suck up who is the opposite of an Alpha man. Watching him grovel before Trump and Tucker Carlson should be disqualifying.

It's long been a tradition for Texans to elect corrupt shit heals. It's kind of our thing.

Corrupt shitheels is one thing.

Feckless, spineless, effeminate cunts like Cruz is another altogether.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

He looks so dejected there. 

In completely unrelated news, Heidi Cruz (after looking at some texts from Ted), has announced the girls will be spending the holiday weekend with undisclosed relatives near Niagara Falls.  

• 2 weeks later...