Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 3/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, TrashMaster G said:

I made it to the end, but damn if I didn't feel that in my gut and my legs.  I found myself rooting for him to fall just to make it end.

I recall playing Infamous for the first time and feeling like you do on a sudden rollercoaster descent, when you first jump off a building. That video made me a little dizzy.

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

so...what happened?  

There was three videos total on dude's account. Did anyone else see passed the first one? I'll probably melt them all together but go-go short term memory: 

Video 1: Guy gets tapped, proceeds to chase Accord who is clearly fleeing. BMW loses control on exit ramp, goes up on one side, returns, then proceeds to chase again. 911 is called and operator tells driver to pull over. 

Video 2: Chase continues. Can't remember if 911 is called again, but passenger in BMW is starting to plea with driver. Driver is hell bent on not going out like a bitch. Round and round they go. 

Video 3: Chase continues further. Accord continues to signal. Chase enters a mall where BMW spins out twice in a mall parking lot and then breaks. Passenger continues to try and calm driver down. Driver starts presumably punching interior (loud whacks) then gets out of car and starts screaming. Video ends with BMW driver having a tantrum just off screen in front of car."

imgur