Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

I had a chase like that once, kids threw a cold water balloon at my windshield on hot day.  They're doing 40, I'm doing 40 in opposite direction plus speed of balloon well over 100 mph impact cold water on hot windshield instant shattered windshield.

Wasn't even sure what happened initially but my friend in passenger seat saw the whole thing and told me to turn around and chase these assholes so I turned around and the chase was on.

Passed multiple police at double speed limit 3 or more times who did absolutely nothing to help.  Knew if I didn't catch the responsible idiots I'd be on the hook for a new windshield. 

Chase lasted well over 30 mins until they finally lost their nerve and pulled over.  My friend jumps out of my car and runs over to their car and reaches into car, grabs keys and throws them as far as he can.

Turns out kid driving was in my K class.  His dad was principal of the middle school I lived near. I Forced him to call his dad and explain what happened, then found his keys and followed him home to talk to his father in person.  His dad paid for windshield, even though the passenger was the one that threw the balloon.

That asshole ended up in prison for insurance fraud a few years later.  Karma bitch.

Surprised someone didn't get ventilated there.  You pull that gun you better be ready to die by it.  Good control by the kid.  I probably would have popped a few rounds into the side of the car just to make a statement.  I also probably would have been in jail for doing so.

5 minutes ago, Parliament said:

And don't let that thug swing the gun around.  Grab it FIRST. But that's just me being picky.  Good on them.

Yep. Several missed "sweep the leg" moments, too. Getting the thugs on the ground would not have been that difficult, had the response been in any way, shape, or form methodical.

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

It's more lulz than anything.  But it's a lot of lulz, all around.  The joys of Spring breakers and an armed robber at 3:45 in the AM.

https://www.abc15.com/news/crime/spring-breakers-tackle-would-be-robber-at-florida-gas-station-wrestle-away-gun

You mean the thing posted 6 posts up?

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 3:40 PM, Jhawk said:

Surprised someone didn't get ventilated there.  You pull that gun you better be ready to die by it.  Good control by the kid.  I probably would have popped a few rounds into the side of the car just to make a statement.  I also probably would have been in jail for doing so.

Yep.  I guess the wannabe thief just didn't want to shoot anyone because he could have multiple times in that tussle.  And from the way he backed away from the spring breakers at the end, it sure seemed like he knew the gun was loaded.