Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

22 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

Saw this race, if that car didn't have the HALO, he would have lost his head. they showed the HALO with the damage.

For those that don't know this was the F1 race in Belgium, today, first turn of lap 1. The HALO is the wishbone shaped part that protects the driver's head.

Safety equipment?  That's clearly pussification of the sport.  Back when I was in high school we took our decapitations like men!

20 hours ago, NateHitch said:

28b7zs.gif

Had a mishit overhead spin so much that it bounced back onto my side of the net in a match.  That is the only time it is legal to reach over the net.  You still can't touch the net, but you can reach over and knock the ball back into the net so that it is unreturnable.

23 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Jaeger girl is ded.

Naah, I had a buddy who did that with a bottle of vodka in high school.  He thought he was Billy Joe Badass for about 2.5 minutes.  Until his body said "WTF?  You just poured WHAT down our gullet?  GTFO!" and he puked up a perfectly clear and clean bottle's worth of vodka.  That Jaeger was in the sink/toilet within 5 minutes.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Naah, I had a buddy who did that with a bottle of vodka in high school.  He thought he was Billy Joe Badass for about 2.5 minutes.  Until his body said "WTF?  You just poured WHAT down our gullet?  GTFO!" and he puked up a perfectly clear and clean bottle's worth of vodka.  That Jaeger was in the sink/toilet within 5 minutes.

That's about what I was thinking. Her friend though sounds really annoying.