Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

18 minutes ago, NateHitch said:

ezgif.com-optimize.gif%25CE%2597%25CE%25

Bush pilots are crazy. 

2 aggys  went moose hunting in Alaska. A bush pilot dropped them off with all their gear and left them for a week, promising to return.

Sure enough, the bush pilot arrived a week later and started to help them load out. The problem was the pilot was not counting on the 2 aggy both having a moose to bring back and the pilot declared he couldn't take off with that much weight.

Aggys said the pilot they had the year before got airborne with all the gear and 2 mooses, no problem. Of course, the bush pilot couldn't be out done by some other pilot so he let them load everything up.

Take off was pretty dicey but the pilot was crazy good and he got them airborne.

The plane made it for a while but the weight load was too much and it went down somewhere in the back country.  After climbing out of the wreckage with their stuff strewn all over the crash site, they checked for injuries and were all OK.

The pilot was very concerned  because the radio was broken and he didn't know exactly where they were.

The aggys looked at each other and said to the bush pilot it looks like they're at the same spot they crashed the year before. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lerka Lerka said:

Tiger or bull? 

Maybe a Bull, I thought the dorsal looked more equilateral triangle with faded tiger markings on the back, but the tail looks does look more like a bull.  If it's a Bull, that's a really big one!

Either way, that's a scene I try to keep out of my head when lobstering.