Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

The Duke Boys are not impressed-

He crashed? Just from jumping the tracks? Or did the autopilot do it?

I used to jump the tracks on McNeil/Howard Ln in my 1978 Datsun B210GX before they raised and leveled it and I never crashed. (CSB) Back then you jumped in the right lane and landed in the left lane and couldn't see if anybody was coming until about the last 75 feet so you had to slam on the brakes sometimes. But we definitely got off the ground pretty good. It was a fun thing to do to scare the shit out of someone in the passenger seat who didn't know what was coming. And then bang your head on the ceiling.

39 minutes ago, Modessit said:

He crashed? Just from jumping the tracks? Or did the autopilot do it?

I used to jump the tracks on McNeil/Howard Ln in my 1978 Datsun B210GX before they raised and leveled it and I never crashed. (CSB) Back then you jumped in the right lane and landed in the left lane and couldn't see if anybody was coming until about the last 75 feet so you had to slam on the brakes sometimes. But we definitely got off the ground pretty good. It was a fun thing to do to scare the shit out of someone in the passenger seat who didn't know what was coming. And then bang your head on the ceiling.

Never meaning no harm.

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

It is probably a combination of steroids and a product called Synthol.  Synthol is basically a site injection of an oil into the muscle.  Extremely dangerous and also dumb as hell.  It does nothing but increase size artificially.  There was a documentary called "the man who's arms exploded" in which the guy who is the subject actually took so much that his arms literally exploded internally.  He had to have them drained.  It is all about a guy who used this same stuff.  It isn't even a steroid, just a cosmetic thing.  Basically Botox or collagen to the max.

20 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

It is probably a combination of steroids and a product called Synthol.  Synthol is basically a site injection of an oil into the muscle.  Extremely dangerous and also dumb as hell.  It does nothing but increase size artificially.  There was a documentary called "the man who's arms exploded" in which the guy who is the subject actually took so much that his arms literally exploded internally.  He had to have them drained.  It is all about a guy who used this same stuff.  It isn't even a steroid, just a cosmetic thing.  Basically Botox or collagen to the max.

That’s what carrot top does.

6 hours ago, DaysOff said:

Roids? Seriously wtf is that?

Synthol.  These guys inject an oil into themselves and it sits there forever, until it abscesses and starts to leak out of the pores.  Dudes have had to have limbs amputated because of it.  Seems to be alot of Brazilians that do it.  Google images for the lulz.

Synthol really shows the mental illness side of some of these roid guys. It doesn't remotely look good or real, and yet they somehow get addicted to it and keep injecting more and more until they look like a fucked up popeye dolls or some shit. Kinda funny how the only people they're fooling are themselves.