Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 9/4/2018 at 8:07 PM, Gunsup said:

Synthol.  These guys inject an oil into themselves and it sits there forever, until it abscesses and starts to leak out of the pores.  Dudes have had to have limbs amputated because of it.  Seems to be alot of Brazilians that do it.  Google images for the lulz.

Welp, there was a little nausea but no lulz.. Why in the name of God would anybody do that to themselves?

8 hours ago, crash_davis said:

click on the "casual jet skiing"

From one of the comments-

That's almost certainly a gas fume buildup, which is something that should be warned about when you rent or buy a jet ski. The engine compartment of a jet ski can allow the buildup of fumes if it's left sitting unused in hot weather for an extended period of time or if the fuel tank is over filled. Any spark in the engine compartment can result in the ignition of these fumes, which is what happened here. You're supposed to open the compartment and let it air out for about 15 minutes before trying to start it up.

7 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

That's almost certainly a gas fume buildup, which is something that should be warned about when you rent or buy a jet ski. The engine compartment of a jet ski can allow the buildup of fumes if it's left sitting unused in hot weather for an extended period of time or if the fuel tank is over filled. Any spark in the engine compartment can result in the ignition of these fumes, which is what happened here. You're supposed to open the compartment and let it air out for about 15 minutes before trying to start it up.

Like TWA Flight 800.

13 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

That's where I'd place my bet.  I've owned several jet-ski's by different manufacturers over the years, and what I don't understand it that the fumes build up very strong and you CAN SMELL THEM EASILY.   Why people don't open them up and air them up prior to operation amazes the hell out of me.   Terribly stupid and careless or they have a subconscious death wish.

More a "what the hell...?" than a "holy shit!"
I can't figure out how it's possible to do this.
14022200_1270072503017715_940410156744166427_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=d53de5c66ce36f0a2211bec69cc48af4&oe=5C2DD038

Ya know... it occurs to me maybe those aren't actual bricks.  I'll go sit in the corner now...

Probably just some extra mortar. Or gorilla glue. No idea why you’d want a bunch of trumpets attached to your chimney though.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, NateHitch said:

May be a repost, I remember seeing this a while back but not from this angle.

gplus1527228204577940656.gif

yeah, all someone did was actually mirror the webcam view, its the  2013 Crash of the 747 cargo plane out of Afghanistan.

the cargo shifted on takeoff due to 2 factors.  The first was they had extra -heavy armored MRAPS  & the cargo company not properly training their employees that the straps used to hold the cargo were only rated at their cargo weight if at a 90 degree angle with the cargo- meaning it had to be strapped directly below the cargo, or directly in front or behind the cargo with no angle.  Angled straps only held something like 40% of their max weight.

The rear MRAP shifted, took out the planes jackscrew and the pilots were fucked- plane was unflyable.

7ef3ca4f26edd242ae1fb47268285f6e.jpg

5 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

yeah, all someone did was actually mirror the webcam view, its the  2013 Crash of the 747 cargo plane out of Afghanistan.

the cargo shifted on takeoff due to 2 factors.  The first was they had extra -heavy armored MRAPS  & the cargo company not properly training their employees that the straps used to hold the cargo were only rated at their cargo weight if at a 90 degree angle with the cargo- meaning it had to be strapped directly below the cargo, or directly in front or behind the cargo with no angle.  Angled straps only held something like 40% of their max weight.

The rear MRAP shifted, took out the planes jackscrew and the pilots were fucked- plane was unflyable.

Edited by Steamboat1874

23 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

didn't know to post this here or hoodfights thread.  

motherfucker went WWE on the fools.  click on the "it went..." text.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/9evs8h/it_went_from_disagreement_to_vengeful_battle/

Damn. Homeboy bringing Sharia Law from down on high.