Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 1/4/2024 at 3:06 PM, Superhero said:

But can we PLEASE stop posting snuff videos? TIA.

In reflection, I’m a hypocrite because I’ll happily watch videos on the Ukraine thread on DT.

So… post away, I just won’t watch these wee-joes. 

Kia does a spectacular job of maintaining their lane, regardless of the obstacle...or if no tires are actually touching said lane.

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler because listed as NSFW.  

Open pit mine collapse from long distance.  Certainly fatalities involved, but only vehicles visible, no gore.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust or something like that

9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Gives some perspective to how fast this shit happens.

cab but I was on safari in South Africa and saw a cheetah stalking an impala. It was amazing how fast that cheetah went from dead still to dead sprint, but even more amazing how fast that impala moved to get away. 

11 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

cab but I was on safari in South Africa and saw a cheetah stalking an impala. It was amazing how fast that cheetah went from dead still to dead sprint, but even more amazing how fast that impala moved to get away. 

We paid a little money to do the completely unethical thing of going to one of the cheetah rescue deals outside of Cape Town.  They basically had them chase a rabbit.  It was canned.  It was also one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life.  We saw a few in the wild, but never at full sprint.