Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 3/17/2024 at 5:16 PM, YGIFS said:

Triage is a good word.  I mean, he did kinda check on the guy but at that point it's like "He's obviously comatose, nothing I can do.  So lemme at least check on my guy who is at least floundering a bit."  Damn, I've seen and even been a part of some bad baseball collisions but that one takes the cake.  Even Pete Rose charging toward the bag would be like, "Nope, I'm good.  All set here thanks."  

For when your doctor dropped out of law  school but still attended the American Somoa College of Orthopedics.  

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I'm not watching that under any circumstances.

also, fuck you.

And your mother. 

And your meemaw

Any gma jenne. Any every slutty cum filled whore your family ever spawned. 

6 hours ago, wd40 said:

for me

how it started

image.thumb.jpeg.6ec7d53ad823c80314801e6aa54e2189.jpeg

how it went

image.thumb.jpeg.3cbccedf99f617c0d5bb839de7a38f09.jpeg

how it ended (the screws worked loose after I'd been back on the bike for a while, so it all had to come out)

image.thumb.jpeg.f3339ae18a8410d4cf76d3208c8d834f.jpeg

Username probably checked out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, wd40 said:

for me

how it started

how it went

image.thumb.jpeg.3cbccedf99f617c0d5bb839de7a38f09.jpeg

how it ended (the screws worked loose after I'd been back on the bike for a while, so it all had to come out)

So you skipped leg day every now and again? 

Brutal, I hope you are doing better now. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

So you skipped leg day every now and again? 

Brutal, I hope you are doing better now. 

yeah, that freaked me out.  I don't remember a lot from the early days (meds, plus being in 2016 or so), but you can see pieces of gauze stuck to some of the sutures, so I'm guessing I took that pic shortly after unwrapping it, some time after I got home from the hospital.  probably within 2 weeks of the fall.  it's like my body immediately decided I wasn't going to be using that leg for a while.

My riding brothers found that skid in the woods (was an old trail bridge) and used it as a stretcher to carry me out.  I'll never forget that.  Glad I wasn't alone, that day.

35 minutes ago, wd40 said:

yeah, that freaked me out.  I don't remember a lot from the early days (meds, plus being in 2016 or so), but you can see pieces of gauze stuck to some of the sutures, so I'm guessing I took that pic shortly after unwrapping it, some time after I got home from the hospital.  probably within 2 weeks of the fall.  it's like my body immediately decided I wasn't going to be using that leg for a while.

My riding brothers found that skid in the woods (was an old trail bridge) and used it as a stretcher to carry me out.  I'll never forget that.  Glad I wasn't alone, that day.

can you share more details/pics of what happened?  are they already in another thread?

6 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Damn, that thing has seen some shit. It’s the marine life scarring equivalent of jailhouse tats and shiv marks.  
shark, “you come and take me Cousteau!  I served my nickel!”

9 hours ago, futureman said:

this dude is fucked

It is an especially bad time to be a bearded Islamic guy in Russia/Moscow. 

I also like how they kept the plastic suffocation/torture bag around his neck not caring that people would see it.