Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

7 hours ago, Netzer said:

My wife's brother is dating a woman who is actually more muscular than this "female". She is attractive (and from Brazil) and has a teenage son. I saw them today and I thought of taking a picture as she was in a tank-top but didn't want to offend her. She has won a number of competitions.

58 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So if that cheetah decided to throw down with a full-sized man, how would the fight end?

I’d wager it would go about like the mountain lion attacks here; if you can keep it off your neck you have a good chance of fighting it off, but yeah, you’re going to get fucked up, might bleed out on the way to get help. 

Edited by 686

That’s apples and oranges though. The Kalahari Bushman is a professional hunter in his element, a tourist from Seattle out for a drive with his guard down is about as far out of it as he could get.

Most of the folks that get fucked up by mountain lions are hikers/joggers/kids playing (i.e. folks with their guard down), not hunters.

The question was generalized as a full-sized man. But, the cheetahs won't attack the Bushman but is it because it knows them and how good of hunters they are? Likely not. But they presented themselves as big targets and that the cheetahs were going to have to want the fight to keep their kill. I'd imagine the same would happen for the average Joe... so long as that "average Joe" could act so instinctively badass when encountered in such a situation. 

9 minutes ago, Texas007 said:

Guy on the right is the only one who saw it coming... or is the lucky dumbass who didn't see the light change.

The only one who did what everyone should be doing which is look at that oncoming cross traffic. Motorcycle looked over at him too, like wtf are you doing sitting there dumbass? Kablam

10 hours ago, Texas007 said:

Guy on the right is the only one who saw it coming... or is the lucky dumbass who didn't see the light change.

actually, the car on the far left started, and then hit the brakes as well because they saw the car coming, which is why the black SUV was hit first instead of the silver (or white?) car that started on the far left

10 hours ago, Modessit said:

Why were 3 fucking cars going through a red light? Plus the motorcycle.

because they werent?  the light was green for the motorcycle and his crew going straight.   

On 3/31/2018 at 9:39 PM, SurlyBDR said:

Yeah, after some some brief research lol

(Skip to 1:40ish)

Video must be a fake.  There is no way in hell those loin cloths could actually cover those dudes gigantic balls. Holy fucking shit! Stealing food from cheetahs?! Got dam.