Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

I’ll ask again, what other questions should she have been asked that she didn’t already answer? Seriously.  

How the flying fuck do you know every pertinent question had been asked? How can you pretend to assume all avenues were exhausted? What a pathetic, disingenuous argument.

7 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

I’ll ask again, what other questions should she have been asked that she didn’t already answer? Seriously.  

Think about how pathetic the above mindset is. 

You're pro-Kavanaugh.  You're APPALLED at Ford's allegations and think they are complete bullshit lies. A GOOD MAN's name has been tarnished! His family has been RUINED!

But, you're totally fine that the FBI didn't question here. No need. What, they confirmed him? Cool, let's move on. 

• Like 3

Just now, Captainant said:

Huge, we know fox is going to take the most crazy person they can find or manufacture and put them on TV to portray the left. You don't need to keep posting that shit here. It's like telling me the sky is blue. 

It’s that and Fox News desperately trying to keep Kavanaugh in the news even though he’s no longer topical. 

But yes, this is not news and straight up propaganda 

On 10/19/2018 at 11:18 PM, Ted Lange said:

Yeah remember the days when frauds like johnnysack said she’d never show up and made Oregon trail jokes.....until she showed up?  Then never owned up to it?

Are you kidding?  She said she needed to delay the hearing. Because she was afraid to fly.  And the committee accommodated her and delayed the hearing.   

And guess what?   She flew to the very hearing that was delayed because she said she didn’t want to fly. 

Does she do her baby talk voice when teaching at her 4th tier college?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Does anyone want to go back through the thread and quote Hugo, DD, etc about these “legitimate” claims avenatti was pushing? What about the fact nbc knew all this but didn’t report it? Guess that would’ve discredited others and fucked up the narrative

Avenutty...

WaPo:

Newt Gingrich, asked what will happen if Dems take the House & subpoena Trump’s tax returns responds that they’ll have to appeal to the Supreme Court & “we’ll” find out whether the Kavanaugh fight was worth it. 

Any investigation into Brett lying to Congress will be worth it.  

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Am I the only one who missed this?  Chief Justice Roberts has asked the 10th Circuit to investigate ethics concerns regarding Kavanaugh?

CJ SCOTUS vs BK

I don't know how much is fanfare, how much is formality, and how much is substantial, but it seems unusual.

Well.. Its been over 3 weeks...

No. Just calling out another attempt to cast dispersions, slander or otherwise fuck over a good man with zero proof. 3 weeks ago that post gave ammunition to the slanderers...Same shit main stream media pulls all time. Accuse on page one and retract ( if ever) on page 9. I got negged for calling him out when he posted it the first time. Suppose I will get negged again.

18 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

no big deal, women wouldn’t fabricate a story like this. EVER.

I mean, who could have seen that coming?  #IBelieveSurvivors

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

no big deal, women wouldn’t fabricate a story like this. EVER.

2 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

I mean, who could have seen that coming?  #IBelieveSurvivors

We are well aware you didn’t give a shit even if every accusation was provable beyond a reasonable doubt.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We are well aware you didn’t give a shit even if every accusation was provable beyond a reasonable doubt.

New here, but that response doesn't address the story that people accusing Justice Kavanaugh openly lied.  This just feeds into Pres. Trump's narrative that everyone lied to derail the nomination since they couldn't defeat him on the merits.  Makes the dems look even worse in this situation---like they will stop at nothing to defeat Trump's nominee.

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress.

Mr. Grassley said Ms. Munro-Leighton is a left-wing activist who hijacked another “Jane Doe” anonymous report about a backseat rape and claimed it as her own story, calling it a “vicious assault.”

“I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped me,” Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote in an Oct. 3 email claiming to have been a victim of the judge.

Mr. Grassley’s investigators tried to reach her for a month but were unsuccessful until this week, when they spoke to her by phone and she confessed that she was not the original Jane Doe, and “did that as a way to grab attention.”

Accuser Lied

• Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, JustBecause said:

New here, but that response doesn't address the story that people accusing Justice Kavanaugh openly lied.  This just feeds into Pres. Trump's narrative that everyone lied to derail the nomination since they couldn't defeat him on the merits.  Makes the dems look even worse in this situation---like they will stop at nothing to defeat Trump's nominee.

Accuser Lied

Which accuser? Oh Jane Doe? 

Her accusation was never taken seriously in the first place.

Get the fuck outta here.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

A recant by an accuser who never provided testimony under oath and was never taken seriously by anyone investigating the allegations against Kavanaugh has no relevance to the veracity of the other accusers’ testimony.  If you think otherwise, you’re a fucking dope and I have several bridges I’d like to sell you.

• Like 6