Shit's Borked

RPM

On 4/29/2020 at 5:13 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's not a big deal if it takes awhile @immamac--If I recall, you have a wee babe to take care of in addition to work and spouse, etc so the day I get chapped over a discussion forum having issues is the day I must recognize I am now a part of

The Borg.

That being said, it occurs off and on but I will try Biff Tannen's approach and refresh and see what that does.

Negged

We pushed the turbo button, and immamac found a setting had changed that we didn't think we touched.

Sorry for the downtime. The setup we have now is much more complicated with more moving parts, but should be a lot more solid in the long run as every service now has multiple servers running rather than just one server per service.

• Like 1

We pushed the turbo button, and immamac found a setting had changed that we didn't think we touched.
Sorry for the downtime. The setup we have now is much more complicated with more moving parts, but should be a lot more solid in the long run as every service now has multiple servers running rather than just one server per service.

Can we count on lots of quadruple posts going forward?

Yes and no.

Yes, it's much more complicated to set up, but now we have redundancy built in that should lead to it being more stable. 

Before when one server shit itself certain things would go away. Now 3 servers have to shit themselves before it will go away.

Setting it up was complicated, but running it day to day is similar.

Yes and no.
Yes, it's much more complicated to set up, but now we have redundancy built in that should lead to it being more stable. 
Before when one server shit itself certain things would go away. Now 3 servers have to shit themselves before it will go away.
Setting it up was complicated, but running it day to day is similar.

Well this certainly explains the quad posts.

14 hours ago, immamac said:

image.thumb.png.580b25900e3f5e0e60c9ada5db131ded.png

I haven't touched shit since May - there have been a few performance spikes that I'll look into (look but don't touch)  but it seems like we are smooth sailing now, sorry for all the hiccups guys but as @blacklab said it's a lot more robust of a set up 

jimmy fallon fake news GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

image.thumb.png.580b25900e3f5e0e60c9ada5db131ded.png

I haven't touched shit since May - there have been a few performance spikes that I'll look into (look but don't touch)  but it seems like we are smooth sailing now, sorry for all the hiccups guys but as [mention=3]blacklab[/mention] said it's a lot more robust of a set up 

cab881b359c9559802f9ad578d5bded8.gif