Shit's Borked

RPM

2 hours ago, immamac said:

sorry guys haven't slept but 2 hours and have had to actually do my day job - the search engine going back to mysql during the migration state has cause us to fill up the disk a few times which is why we got the gateway errors (we are running on a single node in the old datacenter) I'm configuring the new datacenter to receive traffic tonight so tomorrow everything should be back to normal (or better than normal as we added more servers)

• Like 6

4 hours ago, immamac said:

sorry guys haven't slept but 2 hours and have had to actually do my day job - the search engine going back to mysql during the migration state has cause us to fill up the disk a few times which is why we got the gateway errors (we are running on a single node in the old datacenter) I'm configuring the new datacenter to receive traffic tonight so tomorrow everything should be back to normal (or better than normal as we added more servers)

Your mom is receiving traffic

• Like 2

On 4/19/2020 at 9:56 AM, ss13 said:

Will the search index ever process? Million dollar question. 

On 4/19/2020 at 9:17 PM, rage-a-holic said:

search indexer update?

On 4/21/2020 at 9:46 PM, The University said:

indexer appears to still be fucking off. if you want to forward a snippet of those cobol lines, i'll take a look.

have you cleaned the floppy drive recently?

On 4/22/2020 at 10:44 AM, bernorange said:

How long should it take to update the search index?  Not having the activity streams update correctly sucks *almost* as bad as OU.

• Fuck You 1

An issue I've noticed for some time is the Burnt Orange toolbar(?) at the top of the page which has the search bar, number of open tabs, etc will periodically turn all white only at Surlyhorns.

This prevents me from seeing where to touch to close tabs.  What I've been doing is pressing where I know the tabs open is supposed to be, and it works as it should.

It's still strange, and was wondering if this happens to anyone else.

10 minutes ago, Somnio said:

An issue I've noticed for some time is the Burnt Orange toolbar(?) at the top of the page which has the search bar, number of open tabs, etc will periodically turn all white only at Surlyhorns.

This prevents me from seeing where to touch to close tabs.  What I've been doing is pressing where I know the tabs open is supposed to be, and it works as it should.

It's still strange, and was wondering if this happens to anyone else.

Nope.  You’ve got computer aids.