Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Deej said:

I'm always amazed that Sonic makes this commercial, then decides to dump it and go all in on the two morons in their car. 

I've gotta be honest,  I havent seen the OG two morons in a commercial in a very long time. maybe as far back as 4 years.

Now, that being said, Sonic has changed their 2 morons out with replacement morons. 

You have the 2 idiotic soccer moms trying to figure out how to use their phone app, Those two have been in several commercials

and the family unit of idiots talking about tots.

34 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Just the visual I didn't need, thanks.  Almost as disturbing as the overhead shot when she is "dancing"

It's amazing how these pharm companies find the most rhythm-challenged people to dance in their commercials.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

You probably haven't seen it unless you watch motorsports, but the Advance Auto Parts commercial where Abuela (she makes the best tostadas) inexplicably arrives at the end of the commercial all dressed up like some kind of tough guy biker type. 

It's stupid, pandering, and doesn't even make sense. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Kia. Couple sets up phone for selfie and eagle snags their phone. Couple follows bird in their Kia. Girl climbs to nest to grab phone, thereby screwing up nest of an endangered raptor.

also, apparently, Eagles only fly directly parallel to roads, enabling you to get near their nest

The “it’s so fun to drive this car, I drive for no fucking reason” commercials are idiotic.  Cute little girl asks Dad “how big is the ocean?” (Iirc) so Dad tells his job to get fucked and he’s driving his daughter over mountains and through forest so she can see the ocean. 

Another one a guy calls his friend to say he’s coming over.  He’s driving whatever car they are selling all over the fucking place and he pulls up in his friends driveway and they reveal that they live next door to each other.  Fuck off!

another one two assholes are tearing it up in separate cars.  Turns out they are playing “tag”……in 4000 lb vehicles.  

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 10:26 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

Hey financial planner whose dad did windows for a hundred bucks a window when other guys would charge four or five hundred bucks a window- I think your old man would say get rid of that ridiculous mustache 

His stupid face is so hateably, punchably wide. 

And the way he says "bucks" - beuugghkz

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Rage+1 1

On 9/9/2023 at 8:51 PM, Eskimohorn said:

Fansville usually delivers. And they cracked the code: cast smoking hot chicks but downplay their attractiveness a bit

The conference realignment one this year is excellent.  Someone hit up the message boards and did a good job of capturing the key talking points.