The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Serious question: Does any poster on this board openly believe the 2020 election was stolen?

Everyone knows Trump lost, including Trump, whether they say so or not. If you let him talk long enough he openly admits what he's doing. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-call-cpac-poll-fake-if-doesnt-win-2021-7

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Thoroughly and conclusively documented huh. Is that Rudy saying that he read it on Facebook? My Pillow guy yelling about something someone sent him that he won't share? 

Excuse me, Mike Lindell is taking a courageous stand against these "Fraudits" that are all fake deep state audits paid for by GOP operatives. 

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

1000% this. in 2024 we will see county level election officials refusing to certify votes if trump loses that county 

51 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Votes in heavy democratic districts will be thrown out due to massive ‘fraud’ 

You do understand that the officials who oversee the elections are elected, right?

So if the votes aren't certified, that official could be out of office if it's an election year for them.

Now while there are plenty of elected officials who like Trump, or at least pretend to, the reality is that very few of them are willing to actually end their political careers for him, especially at the state and county level.

And those elected officials willing to end their political careers for Trump are probably already in areas that Trump would win anyways.

Those black American flags?

Salon and others says they are "no quarter given" flags and should worry people.

https://www.salon.com/2021/10/12/black-flag-understanding-the-trumpists-latest-threatening-symbol/

It didn't take long to find hundreds of videos where these Trumpers and so-called patriots were hanging black American flags. ...

Black American flags are the flags that mean "no quarter shall be given." They are the opposite of the white flag of surrender.

According to the people on TikTok and the Sun (British tabloid), the black American flag originated in the civil war and was flown by the Confederates.

It means that they will not surrender, will not take prisoners, and are willing to die for their cause. It means they will execute their enemies.

Who are their enemies? Pretty much any non-Conservative. You know, Democrats, Liberals, LGBTQ, BIPOC, and the vaccinated. ...

So, we're the enemy, and they're openly professing to want to execute us. … So, why are they doing this

Covid vaccinations, mostly. They believe that Joe Biden has declared a civil war on them by mandating that employers with over 100 employees and the military have vaccinations.

Yes, they say civil war, and they say it's already started. But, unfortunately, many of them also live in states where masks and vaccines are required by state governments, healthcare, and law enforcement.

An alarming number of military members have been making Tik Toks talking about how they are being discharged because they refuse the vaccine. It's alarming because there is probably an equal number of guys on there talking about the civil war plans and actively using Tik Tok to recruit these military and ex-military members.

The biggest message they have been sending out is, "it's time" or "the time is now." ...

Although showing guns on Tik Tok is supposed to be against community guidelines, they show lots of videos of their guns, shooting them, wearing them, or sitting on their bed.

They primarily use Tik Tok as a recruiting tool and let others know their willingness to commit violence. Then they tell people to message them or where to find them on Telegram.

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

1000% this. in 2024 we will see county level election officials refusing to certify votes if trump loses that county 

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Votes in heavy democratic districts will be thrown out due to massive ‘fraud’ 

Bingo.

We've had our last free and fair election.  The new GQP path is simply to put in officials who declare the GQP the winner and/or declare any election result in which a Dem wins is "invalid."  It's bold.  It's not an old-fashioned "steal votes."  It's a new, brazen, "it doesn't matter what the votes are, we decide who the winner is because we say so."  It's insane.  And it will work.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

let's hope his followers take his advice

I’m going to use that line with all the MAGAts I have to work with that assume I am also a MAGAt.  The election is going to be rigged even worse than the last one so no way I’m wasting my time voting.  I’m going to keep pounding that line for months prior to the election.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

You do understand that the officials who oversee the elections are elected, right?

So if the votes aren't certified, that official could be out of office if it's an election year for them.

Now while there are plenty of elected officials who like Trump, or at least pretend to, the reality is that very few of them are willing to actually end their political careers for him, especially at the state and county level.

And those elected officials willing to end their political careers for Trump are probably already in areas that Trump would win anyways.

Heavy dem counties will have to be denied at the state level. Those 60% maga counties can supress all they want. Those non white districts will be on a tight leash 

34 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Those black American flags?

Salon and others says they are "no quarter given" flags and should worry people.

https://www.salon.com/2021/10/12/black-flag-understanding-the-trumpists-latest-threatening-symbol/

And you’re still wildly optimistic this is all much ado about nothing, are ye? Trumpism and Republicans are all screwing themselves for the next 50 years, eh?

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't think Herschel has what it takes to be a GQP Senator:

A fundraiser for Republican Herschel Walker, a U.S. Senate candidate in Georgia, was canceled Wednesday after its host was criticized for featuring an image that used a swastika made out of syringes on her Twitter profile.

Bettina Sofia Viviano-Langlais, a Republican donor, was set to host a fundraiser for Walker this weekend in Parker, Tex., according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, which first noted Wednesday morning that her Twitter profile picture resembled the symbol. That specific rendering of the vaccine-needle swastika has been co-opted by activists nationwide who oppose coronavirus vaccine mandates and compare them to Nazi treatment of the Jews.

Within hours of the Journal-Constitution’s report, the account’s profile picture had been changed and Walker had called off the event despite initially standing by Viviano-Langlais.

On Wednesday morning, a spokeswoman for Walker’s campaign defended the image as being “clearly an anti-mandatory vaccination graphic.”

“Herschel unequivocally opposes anti-semitism and bigotry of all kinds,” the spokeswoman told the Journal-Constitution. By 3 p.m. Eastern time, however, the spokeswoman said Walker would no longer be attending the event and emphasized his support for the Jewish community.

“Herschel is a strong friend of Israel and the Jewish community and opposes hatred and bigotry of all forms,” Walker spokeswoman Mallory Blount told The Washington Post. “Despite the fact that the apparent intent behind the graphic was to condemn government vaccine mandates, the symbol used is very offensive and does not reflect the values of Herschel Walker or his campaign.”

Viviano-Langlais, a Texas filmmaker, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

And you’re still wildly optimistic this is all much ado about nothing, are ye? Trumpism and Republicans are all screwing themselves for the next 50 years, eh?

They are fighting a rear-guard action.  States that went for Obama that swung to Trump in 2016, swung back to the Dems in '20, with the Dems picking up AZ and Georgia. 

Republicans are doing everything they can to piss off Democrats and drive up Democratic turn out in the process.

Shit, if I was George Soros, I couldn't come up with a better plan to suppress Republican votes than casting doubt on the accuracy of the vote as well as paying Trump to say that if the election isn't overturned, Republicans will stay home in 2022 and 2024.

And if I was Soros, I'd be funding the shit out of Huffines's campaign in Texas.  That fucking Mogwai is liable to run 3rd party in the general.

And that’s what we are fighting. They think it’s something to be owned, to be bought and belonging to the wealthy. 
It belongs to the people. 

It’s not even that deep and complex. They are fascist authoritarians who have no limits on what they will do to seize and hold power.

We need more Esso stations.
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Bingo.

We've had our last free and fair election.  The new GQP path is simply to put in officials who declare the GQP the winner and/or declare any election result in which a Dem wins is "invalid."  It's bold.  It's not an old-fashioned "steal votes."  It's a new, brazen, "it doesn't matter what the votes are, we decide who the winner is because we say so."  It's insane.  And it will work.

Nope. But you be you.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I 100% admire the grift and bashing these people for not standing with Trump.

Seriously, we need to tell all of our Trumpkin friends and family that if they truly support Trump, and if the GOP does not carry out Trump's wishes of FAIR AUDITS, then they need to follow Trump's order to stay home.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I 100% admire the grift and bashing these people for not standing with Trump.

Seriously, we need to tell all of our Trumpkin friends and family that if they truly support Trump, and if the GOP does not carry out Trump's wishes of FAIR AUDITS, then they need to follow Trump's order to stay home.

I’m tempted to get back on Facebook to spread the word.

Serious question: Does any poster on this board openly believe the 2020 election was stolen?

Now this is a movement I can absolutely get behind. Yes. The 2020 election was 100% stolen. We cannot trust the electoral system. Us republicans must do our civic duty…nay! our constitutional duty, and say NO to voting. That is our obligation to the founding fathers and an exercise of our first amendment right. Every Trump-republican should stand with me and refuse to vote. No more vote! No more vote!

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

rhe next round trumpers will be much more dangerous. Don’t forget having dear leader calling them up personally and asking them not to certify or to find xx,xxxx votes for him

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s not even that deep and complex. They are fascist authoritarians who have no limits on what they will do to seize and hold power.

We need more Esso stations.

Five years ago, this was a wild prediction. I saw the republic was in danger just by the nomination of Trump. Now we're numbed to the notion of the republic disintegrating.

The best hope for delay is the GQP losing control of the hate engine to Trump. Now at his behest and mercenary stupidity of Trumpist candidates, the hate engine is turned within. It's their only way to campaign, so inevitably the GOP solidarity about not criticizing each other would fall away.

It would be amusing to watch if the hatefest wasn't revealing so much about our sick electorate.

On the one hand, you have the Trumpist true believers. No need to elaborate on what that means. On the other hand, we have general complacence after the Biden victory. The common sentiment seems to be, "thank God that's over. Now back to TV, bargain hunting, and Dancing with the Stars."

I have no idea how this will play out, but I don't think any ending will be happy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’m going to use that line with all the MAGAts I have to work with that assume I am also a MAGAt.  The election is going to be rigged even worse than the last one so no way I’m wasting my time voting.  I’m going to keep pounding that line for months prior to the election.

I hear Biden and Fauci are sneaking covid vax on the ballots.  Let your MAGA friends know that they need to avoid voting at all costs!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I have no idea how this will play out,

Like the end of every empire. And while the blues will be pointing at the greens, and the greens pointing at the blues, nobody will even remember what the factions stood for in the long run of history. Just dysfunctional societies failing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

The best hope for delay is the GQP losing control of the hate engine to Trump. Now at his behest and mercenary stupidity of Trumpist candidates, the hate engine is turned within. It's their only way to campaign, so inevitably the GOP solidarity about not criticizing each other would fall away.

It would be amusing to watch if the hatefest wasn't revealing so much about our sick electorate.

We see this with Huffines and Abbott.  We see this with Trump willing to all but endorse Stacey Abrams as a way to fuck over Georgia.

I think a lot of Republican politicians, consciously or not, realize that they aren't going to be attracting droves of newly converted Republicans from the Dems and the Indies and the newly-minted voters in the 18-20 crowd, and some of them even realize they are driving away moderates.

Which means they are now fighting each other over what's left, and that means a shitload of purity tests and picking dumbass hills to die upon as they out MAGA each other.

Huffines vs Abbott is just one of probably quite a few internal GOP battles going on across the US.

And I'm not going to be surprised if we see Republican primary opponents running 3rd-party/MAGA Party challenges against incumbent Republicans in the general.

Texas needs a Dem who is charismatic and organized to step up in a big way, because this is an opportunity that is going to be wasted if they don't.

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

We see this with Huffines and Abbott.  We see this with Trump willing to all but endorse Stacey Abrams as a way to fuck over Georgia.

I think a lot of Republican politicians, consciously or not, realize that they aren't going to be attracting droves of newly converted Republicans from the Dems and the Indies and the newly-minted voters in the 18-20 crowd, and some of them even realize they are driving away moderates.

Which means they are now fighting each other over what's left, and that means a shitload of purity tests and picking dumbass hills to die upon as they out MAGA each other.

Huffines vs Abbott is just one of probably quite a few internal GOP battles going on across the US.

And I'm not going to be surprised if we see Republican primary opponents running 3rd-party/MAGA Party challenges against incumbent Republicans in the general.

Texas needs a Dem who is charismatic and organized to step up in a big way, because this is an opportunity that is going to be wasted if they don't.

HenryHillLaughing.gif