The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, brakeman said:

I saw Rice give a commencement speech at
Vanderbilt University in the early 2k, It was post 9-11. 

I was knocked out by how she didn't seem to belong in Duyah's whitehouse.

I 'was wrong'.

Wow, she looks rough.

Oh fuck her with a rusty fence post. I’ve hated her since 9/11. Get bent you stupid fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, brakeman said:

I saw Rice give a commencement speech at
Vanderbilt University in the early 2k, It was post 9-11. 

I was knocked out by how she didn't seem to belong in Duyah's whitehouse.

I 'was wrong'.

Wow, she looks rough.

Moving on is what Trump wants. I thought she was smarter than that for a Stanford grad.

Edited by Brandywine

7 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Moving on is what Trump wants. I thought she was smarter than that for a Stanford grad.

It's the standard Boomer fallback when they don't want to continue a difficult conversation. "Okay, well, lets move on. How are your grandchildren? Is Katelyn enjoying college?"

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Condoleeza would have been better off staying faded into obscurity. But guess she saw an opportunity to get in on the grift. She deserves all the vitriol she is receiving

Colin Powell was getting too much headlines for her liking.  Has to remind us that she was also part of the Iraq War cabal. 

On 10/20/2021 at 1:14 PM, HenryJames said:

2497225B-CDE9-46AC-9B9B-54945D079967.jpeg

On the evening of October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire upon the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. From his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay Hotel he fired more than 1,000 bullets, killing 60 people[a] and wounding 411, with the ensuing panic bringing the number of injured to 867. 

So, she's FOR more guns and disenfranchisement but AGAINST vaccine mandates and CRT.  Got it.  

I’m consistently surprised that at trump’ s weight and mid section, he doesn’t show more man boobs than he does.  You can see them in golf shirts, but otherwise they are discrete.  I’m guessing he wears a bro/manziere

On 10/20/2021 at 12:14 PM, HenryJames said:

2497225B-CDE9-46AC-9B9B-54945D079967.jpeg

So she and her husband there in the middle....I'm impressed that the daughters and their husbands on either side of those two managed to be taller.  Or maybe the guy on the far right is also her kid and that's her daughter-in=law on the right, whatever, there's some short genes in that family.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

So she and her husband there in the middle....I'm impressed that the daughters and their husbands on either side of those two managed to be taller.  Or maybe the guy on the far right is also her kid and that's her daughter-in=law on the right, whatever, there's some short genes in that family.

That's a dude? I thought it was her gun-toting granny or something.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Maybe discrete, maybe merged into a uniboob. Never cared to look closely enough to be sure. 

Fair point. 

or the two manboobs merged to create a third boob like that chick on Mars in "Total Recall" and it just kinda blends into itself like an upper-body Trumpian FUPA.

You're welcome for the nightmare fuel, Surly.

54 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Long should be required to use his auctioneer voice on the floor.

That's a good way for our military to be weakened by various diseases, because, you know, they tend to find themselves in third world countries at times.

And it opens the doors to our enemies fucking around with our troops.

Why does the GOP hate the military?

Also, I didn't bitch one bit when I got my vaccinations, and I was serving while Clinton was President.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I'm wondering how to teach corporate finance without using the word "equity."

That was my first thought...I'd have a real tough time teaching 374S without ever bringing up the word. 

Student pitch, "So our ask is for $1.5mm on SAFE terms."

Me, "So what percentage of equi....er nevermind.  How much of you do I get to own?"

I think the new way sounds way fucking worse.  

Also, if I had a dollar for every time I heard the word "intersection" in a pitch, I'd have enough capital to invest.  

Finally, some of those terms have never been said in the history of our language, thank goodness we're gonna ban them all...but some of them would make really kickass band names.  You're telling me you wouldn't do a few shots of bourbon and a line of blow and go see, "Systems of Power & Oppression" open for "Spirit Murdering"???
'

Look, I don't know what the net-net impact of that word list is going to be, going forward.  But what I can tell you is there is a tremendous paradigm shift in many -isms, namely dynamicism 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

If synergy were on that list, I'd have to think long and hard about the list being bad.

Throw rubric and paradigm on that list, and I'll go buy a MAGA hat.

Hell, if they outlaw "think outside the box" and "throw under the bus", I'll go get a Trump neck tattoo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1