The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

The worst thing that could have happened is to have a viral moment that normalized FJB and turned it into LGB, because now it's exploded. Ball games, signs, bumper stickers, shirts, hats, etc.

10% of GQP would say FJB because it is truly vulgar and NSFW and not family friendly; 100% will say LGB.

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

The worst thing that could have happened is to have a viral moment that normalized FJB and turned it into LGB, because now it's exploded. Ball games, signs, bumper stickers, shirts, hats, etc.

10% of GQP would say FJB because it is truly vulgar and NSFW and not family friendly; 100% will say LGB.

You should know, they're your people.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

This is just mind blowing to me.  How is this even a thing?  These people are beyond help.  They are mentally ill.

You'd think that thousands of these people being attached to MAGA would cause chunks of MAGA to question itself.

They used to like to say "being a liberal is a mental illness."  Do they say that anymore?  Every accusation  . . . .

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

This is just mind blowing to me.  How is this even a thing?  These people are beyond help.  They are mentally ill.

What's worse is that there is a faction who didn't believe that yesterday's thing was true, but still believe that JFK Jr is alive.

It's like they are waiting until he's dead of old age and then they'll celebrate his life.

42 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And everybody I know that's mixed up with Qanon in some way, has a lot of issues in their lives, up to and including mental illness.

And they all seem to have a lot of time on their hands.

I think it's time that we accept that a significant % of Americans has mental illness issues.   And literally on both sides.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I think it's time that we accept that a significant % of Americans has mental illness issues.   And literally on both sides.  

Yeah, and we need a better healthcare system because nothing is going to improve - these people could function much better 10 or 20 years ago, before social media really dug its claws into them, but now with social media being ubiquitous, I just think things will get worse.

We don't want to go back to the old days when people would have Uncle Ed locked up because somebody walked in on him wearing his wife's dress, but we are going down the wrong road in terms of mental healthcare.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, and we need a better healthcare system because nothing is going to improve - these people could function much better 10 or 20 years ago, before social media really dug its claws into them, but now with social media being ubiquitous, I just think things will get worse.

We don't want to go back to the old days when people would have Uncle Ed locked up because somebody walked in on him wearing his wife's dress, but we are going down the wrong road in terms of mental healthcare.

How sexy does Ed look in that dress though?

Should we dig up his body then to change dresses or…?   

worked for JonBenet.  She came in third after we adjusted the sleeves 

Edited by Lobo

38 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This is Khmer Rouge shit.

Man, remember all the liberals who read this asshole's book and fell for his bullshit?

Goes to Yale and is backed by Peter Thiel.  Runs against processors and Big Tech and people just nod their heads.  What a tool.

Also wrote a book telling rural whites to clean up their lives but now blames it all on the liberals.

• Rage+1 1

On 11/2/2021 at 12:40 AM, DonkeyCigars said:

Oh and they'll do it while claiming they don't like cuss words.  My question for awhile has been, if you say Shoot instead of Shit or Frig instead of Fuck, but we all know that you wanted to say shit or fuck, are you really avoiding cussing?  No.  The answer is no.  Your silly word replacement doesn't change the intent of your speech, and therefore you are still cussing.  Jesus cares about your intent, motherfuckers, so get ready to be judged!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Oh and they'll do it while claiming they don't like cuss words.  My question for awhile has been, if you say Shoot instead of Shit or Frig instead of Fuck, but we all know that you wanted to say shit or fuck, are you really avoiding cussing?  No.  The answer is no.  Your silly word replacement doesn't change the intent of your speech, and therefore you are still cussing.  Jesus cares about your intent, motherfuckers, so get ready to be judged!

I think it does change it just by virtue of being less vulgar. 

• Fuck You 4

47 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

42 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

If your intention is to make sure everyone knows you are being vulgar without actually using the vulgar words, you are still being just as vulgar.

All it shows is that the person saying it is a fucking pussy.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

if I say/type "n-word"- guess what, I am making you say the word in your head. we all know what it means. only cowards say the other thing  - hide behind the "civility" instead of saying what you really mean. If you're gonna use it, fucking use it, you pussy. mean what you say.

So I am putting this here, but there are many places this could go.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article255548606.html

So, he is an America First candidate (i.e. the MTG/Gaetz shitty org) who is a felon, who didn't undergo the process DeSantis put in place which basically restores your rights once you go through a formal process.

Per the article:

Mariner confirmed Thursday in an interview he did not go through the process to restore his right to hold office. “No, nothing,” he said. He said later he was confident he was a lawful candidate. “No, it’s not going to be an issue,” he said. Mariner said he followed the same process as other candidates and noted he was a registered voter. “As I am not an attorney or official in state government, it is not really my place to answer your legal or procedural questions about Florida law, applicable scenarios, etc., or advise you legally,” he said in an email.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article255548606.html#storylink=cpy

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

NASCAR wants the GQP to stop using parts of their logo and they are tired of the Let's Go Brandon crap.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-entertainment-sports-business-united-states-f9bb6c6cb77a78f1302f4f08640cc973

Well, when 95% of your fans are racist shit-heals, that's what you get. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Man they have the best advisors 

Congresscritters and anyone in their direct orbit should be barred from any participation in the stock market for the entirety of their tenure in office plus a minimum of 2 years afterwards. Any pre-election stocks are also frozen until then. You want to be in a position of power?  Thems the breaks. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Man they have the best advisors 

Burr’s Brother-in-Law Called Stock Broker, One Minute After Getting Off Phone With Senator

According to the SEC, Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina, then chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, had material nonpublic information about coronavirus impact. He and his brother-in-law dumped stock before the market dropped in March 2020.

https://www.propublica.org/article/burrs-brother-in-law-called-stock-broker-one-minute-after-getting-off-phone-with-senator

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Congresscritters and anyone in their direct orbit should be barred from any participation in the stock market for the entirety of their tenure in office plus a minimum of 2 years afterwards. Any pre-election stocks are also frozen until then. You want to be in a position of power?  Thems the breaks. 

Mutual funds would probably be ok.  Let em live like the rest of us.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 10:52 AM, conVINCEd said:

Cheap custom printing will hasten the downfall of our society.  If I wanted a T-shirt that said @Brisketexan sucks donkey balls I’m pretty sure I could have it on my porch by Tuesday for $20.  Back in the day there would’ve been a minimum order of 50 shirts, which would’ve deterred all but the true diehards.

Long game, Johannes. Long game indeed. 

See the source image

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

First poor decision I’ve ever known Lenny dykstra to have made

As of a few years ago, he was literally making a living as a gigolo for very old women....Keeps those sweet sweet pills running through his veins.

On 11/3/2021 at 5:44 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

When my son was maybe 8, somebody (probably some leisure-suit-wearing churchie child-predator) had convinced him to say "H-E-double-toothpicks." I guided him, as is fit for a warrior, to say "Hell" if he meant "Hell," or not to say it, but never to substitute any of that cutesy cloying "H-E-double-toothpicks" shit.

I also taught him he could belch loudly and repeatedly if he said "Excuse me," and to flinch whenever I'd take him back to his mother and she'd go to hug him.

• Haha 2