The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Realtors are dumb and traitory. 

We had a realtor buy the house next to us earlier this year.  I like her because she has cool dogs and is a total GILF, but I worried about her a little bit until she put out a BETO sign a couple of weeks ago.  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

We had a realtor buy the house next to us earlier this year.  I like her because she has cool dogs and is a total GILF, but I worried about her a little bit until she put out a BETO sign a couple of weeks ago.  

The old lady* and her surly (ironic) husband across the street have always seemed quite Trumpy, and then one day a few months ago out came a Ukrainian flag and a Beto sign.  I was quite surprised.

* not a GILF

7 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

One of the shocks of becoming single for the first time in 23 years at age 52 was discovering I'm firmly pro-GILF now. 

Oh, I'm not judging.  There's some sexy GILF's out there for sure.  I just don't see many as my neck of the woods is just a place where people waited until later in life to have kids and as such, at 50 or 60, they're still raising their own kids, not having grandkids quite yet.  There's one grandmother on my street and she's lovely but not GILF material.  But I see her outside with her granddaughter and it motivates my lazy middle-age ass to go out and play with own daughters. 

To tie it back to politics...I keep seeing more and more "Mothers Against Greg Abbott signs in my 'hood.  Not many, but certainly more.  What about we start "Grandmothers Against Greg Abbott" or GAGA?  And we make them send in pics in exchange for a yard sign.  Win-win as I see it.

• Drool 1

29 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Oh, I'm not judging.  There's some sexy GILF's out there for sure.  I just don't see many as my neck of the woods is just a place where people waited until later in life to have kids and as such, at 50 or 60, they're still raising their own kids, not having grandkids quite yet.  There's one grandmother on my street and she's lovely but not GILF material.  But I see her outside with her granddaughter and it motivates my lazy middle-age ass to go out and play with own daughters. 

To tie it back to politics...I keep seeing more and more "Mothers Against Greg Abbott signs in my 'hood.  Not many, but certainly more.  What about we start "Grandmothers Against Greg Abbott" or GAGA?  And we make them send in pics in exchange for a yard sign.  Win-win as I see it.

Yea, that's why it's been a shock to me...my kids are sophomores in High School. I'm surfing dating sites and finding profiles with "two grown kids and a granddaughter I adore" and I'm thinking damn, I wanna defile someone's Nana! 

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Isn't it something like 20% of US adults have Sexy Herpes?

It's around 10% ish. You can have non-sexy herpes appear in sexy areas, and since they look exactly alike, a lot of people mistakenly believe that's the strain they have.

Don't ever spend money on a herpes blood test. Tells you almost nothing and usually causes many problems without solving any one problem

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, trauma babe said:

It's around 10% ish. You can have non-sexy herpes appear in sexy areas, and since they look exactly alike, a lot of people mistakenly believe that's the strain they have.

Don't ever spend money on a herpes blood test. Tells you almost nothing and usually causes many problems without solving any one problem

And also, don't go falling for no banana in the tailpipe.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

my #1 for a band name right now is from a headline with a typo: Violet Mob 

also my nickname for South Austin's mom's inner labia.  Like a sunset insurrection, so goes the lubes of her lies...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, trauma babe said:

1 hour ago, trauma babe said:

You don't have to kiss or have sex to get herpes. Skin to skin contact or fomite contact can inoculate you with the virus

You sure do know a lot for someone without herpes.

Emotion Reaction GIF

I'm 99.9% positive I've got HSV-1, but I've never had an outbreak so wgaf

Everyone else should assume the same tbh

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

also my nickname for South Austin's mom's inner labia.  Like a sunset insurrection, so goes the lubes of her lies...

I didn't want to laugh at this, but I did

3 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

I'm 99.9% positive I've got HSV-1, but I've never had an outbreak so wgaf

Everyone else should assume the same tbh

So, I got a fever blister when I was 9. The only woman I had ever even kissed was my mom, so I guess what I’m asking is this: did my mom give me herpes? 

2 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

So, I got a fever blister when I was 9. The only woman I had ever even kissed was my mom, so I guess what I’m asking is this: did my mom give me herpes? 

Yes.  That’s how it’s most frequently passed.  Lots of carriers are asymptomatic.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I can't send pics because she's a realtor in the high-end Austin home market, and several of y'all probably know her.

High-end Texas realtor and we probably know her?  That can only mean two things...either we know her biblically or we know her from FBI photos.