The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Remember the CRT hotline Glen Youngkin set up to track and report CRT in Virginia schools? Well:

• Gov. Glenn Youngkin shut down a "critical race theory" complaint line because not enough parents were sending in tips. 
  • Parents, instead, used the tip line to express concerns about special education and academic rigor, according to USA Today.
  • One former teacher wrote in to praise teachers she has worked with in the state over the course of her career
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, Mole said:

I’m teaching a world music class this semester. We’ve been looking at music in religious practices and have checked out some pretty wild ones. Next time I teach the class I need to look into a snake handling service - all those cymbals.

I wonder what happened to all those guys. I bet half of them moved to Texas and their grandkids sell real estate.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Satchel said:
  • Gov. Glenn Youngkin shut down a "critical race theory" complaint line because not enough parents were sending in tips. 
  • Parents, instead, used the tip line to express concerns about special education and academic rigor, according to USA Today.
  • One former teacher wrote in to praise teachers she has worked with in the state over the course of her career

Yeah, we can’t have any of that.

Pussy ain’t cheap !

lol

That portly poorly dressed troglodyte has always been chintzy and gross. He’s grasping for someone to blame that he has to bribe women to spend time with him.

Fuck him and his shitty blouse and his cut-rate spray tan and his passé bouffant hair.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

The biggest mistake was not crushing these people from the start. Giving them even more of a platform was the absolute worst choice. There is no reason that people like pillow guy, kraken lady, Eastman, etc should not have been executed as traitors. Free speech is not free.

• Hook 'Em 3

The Lord our God hasn't talked to us in 2000+ years.  And guess what?  You are going to die having never heard him or his son speak to you.  You will die alone, I promise you with every fiber of my being.  I am a man of faith but please know you will never, ever see the end of times.  You will die alone having never felt the hand of God.  In fact, if you want to speed up the process and kill yourself, we'd all appreciate it.  I promise I'll vote in your stead ;)   

The Lord our God hasn't talked to us in 2000+ years.  And guess what?  You are going to die having never heard him or his son speak to you.  You will die alone, I promise you with every fiber of my being.  I am a man of faith but please know you will never, ever see the end of times.  You will die alone having never felt the hand of God.  In fact, if you want to speed up the process and kill yourself, we'd all appreciate it.  I promise I'll vote in your stead    

Sucker. God talks to me all the time. He says you’re fooked.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Christians Against “Christian” Nationalism respond:

As Christians, our faith teaches us everyone is created in God’s image and commands us to love one another. As Americans, we value our system of government and the good that can be accomplished in our constitutional democracy. Today, we are concerned about a persistent threat to both our religious communities and our democracy — Christian nationalism.

Christian nationalism seeks to merge Christian and American identities, distorting both the Christian faith and America’s constitutional democracy. Christian nationalism demands Christianity be privileged by the State and implies that to be a good American, one must be Christian. It often overlaps with and provides cover for white supremacy and racial subjugation. We reject this damaging political ideology and invite our Christian brothers and sisters to join us in opposing this threat to our faith and to our nation…

https://www.christiansagainstchristiannationalism.org/statement

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

That portly poorly dressed troglodyte has always been chintzy and gross. He’s grasping for someone to blame that he has to bribe women to spend time with him.

Fuck him and his shitty blouse and his cut-rate spray tan and his passé bouffant hair.

I hope for your sake that this isn't your first bit of dialogue in a Romantic Comedy that ends with a wedding.

6am-8am: apply makeup and wig
8am-8:03am: intelligence briefing
8:04am-9am: toilet tweeting
9am-10:15am: helicopter to golf course
10:15-12:30pm: front 9
12:30pm-1:30: 5 cheeseburger lunch
1:30-4pm: back 9
4pm-5:30: helicopter back to the white house
5:30-6pm: toilet tweeting
6-70pm: Tucker
7-8pm: bucket of chicken and Diet Coke
8-8:30: toilet tweeting
8:30-9pm: remove makeup
9-9:30pm: light snack 40 McNuggets
9:30-10pm: toilet tweets
10pm- sleep
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 11/4/2022 at 7:12 PM, Bama Chick said:

lol

Not a good look?

spacer.png

This explains a lot.