The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Trump's hold on the GOP where there's not much they can do about it is very analogous to aggy not having many options with Jimbo since they gave him a contract they can't get out of. 
The cult like behavior in Trumpers and Aggy is mind blowing.

Crown Trump king for life, and Jimbo coach for a decade and declare both to be the savior without a hint of ever doubting or room for debate. Until the train wreck is so obvious, then deflect and blame.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

Trump's hold on the GOP where there's not much they can do about it is very analogous to aggy not having many options with Jimbo since they gave him a contract they can't get out of. 

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Crown Trump king for life, and Jimbo coach for a decade and declare both to be the savior without a hint of ever doubting or room for debate. Until the train wreck is so obvious, then deflect and blame.

In this scenario, who is the college tennis player, who is the college wide receiver, and who is Jimbo's wife?

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

aggy's alignment w/ trumpkins goes much deeper than Jimbo.  Like trumpkins, they live in their own reality, think everyone hates them out of jealousy when it's really out of frustration, pity, and confusion over them crowing about imagined greatness.  

Whenever I read the aggy posts on the Time is a Flat Circlejerk: aggy Screenshot Megathread  thread, I think..."every fucking one of these mouth-breathing rubes are trumpkins".  And they are.  

the aggy "sarge" logo's face should be changed to trump.  they're the perfect match: mouth-breathing morons who like shitty nicknames. 

• Hook 'Em 6

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Man….we really need to go to a Dropkick Murphys show, drink way too much, and howl at the moon and shit. I hear their shows are fucking next level awesome.

Fuck yeah. First thing my wife got me for my birthday when we dated was tickets to Mighty Mighty Bosstones/Dropkick Murphys/Bim Skala Bim triple bill at the music hall.  

She’s a keeper

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Nothing personal against @fattyflattie but here’s the moral confusion and intellectual bankruptcy of his wing of the party on full display

Might have a little something to do with there being no real conception of domestic violence in the ol' colonial record, there, Dave.

To be fair, though, Counts was an Obama appointee before a Trump appointee.

And, Bruen is a hot fucking mess and I'll give the judge the benefit of the doubt.  https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.txwd.1177458/gov.uscourts.txwd.1177458.55.0.pdf

Edited by TwiceHorn

45 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Fuck yeah. First thing my wife got me for my birthday when we dated was tickets to Mighty Mighty Bosstones/Dropkick Murphys/Bim Skala Bim triple bill at the music hall.  

She’s a keeper

My first wife got me tickets to Parliament Funkadelic and Bootsy Collins.

She wasn't a keeper.

10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

She didn’t know the first thing about them, but knew I was a big fan.

I once took a girl to a 311 concert because I knew she really liked the band. I didn’t know anything about them. 15 minutes into the show I lost all interest in the girl and was ready to go home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2