Hollywood liberals - Jews
Globalists - Jews
International bankers - Jews
American Jews - Jews who dare question Israel’s government 

I hope you enjoyed this week’s Jews Clues

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

On 10/15/2022 at 3:57 PM, Willfully Horn said:

This report gives me hope. Thiel is a New Right underwriter.

Billionaire who opposes globalism and open borders seeks citizenship in multiple countries, the latest of which gives him free travel within the EU, and has business interests all over the world. Supports far-right candidates but he’s also gay and in a same sex marriage. I don’t how he lives with the cognitive dissonance that must cause. 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Billionaire who opposes globalism and open borders seeks citizenship in multiple countries, the latest of which gives him free travel within the EU, and has business interests all over the world. Supports far-right candidates but he’s also gay and in a same sex marriage. I don’t how he lives with the cognitive dissonance that must cause. 

image.jpeg.ce1d92b3d5f07f6c834840880b8fbda1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

my gf and I were passing the bong back and forth yesterday and I started bitching about internet trolls and magats and after ripping a particularly large hit she looked at me and said (paraphrasing), "Look, do you get bent out of shape about roaches or mosquitos? Or do you just realize they're part of our space and react accordingly? The people you're bitching about are no different. They found their way into our space and we can sit and complain about it or acknowledge they are here and treat them like the pests they are." It kinda blew my mind and was probably the best analogy for the mindset of these people. We can effectively fumigate the room, as it were, by making their presence irrelevant.

damn filthy hippies smoking dope and living in squalor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The debt ceiling thing scares the shit out of me.  

There was one day last fall when I actually sat down at the computer and had set up trades to get every penny of my retirement and rainy-day money out of the stock market.  And then it dawned on me: "Wait, where am I going to put this money?"  

Because the US Treasury defaulting would fuck up literally everything.  

• Hook 'Em 2

There was one day last fall when I actually sat down at the computer and had set up trades to get every penny of my retirement and rainy-day money out of the stock market.  And then it dawned on me: "Wait, where am I going to put this money?"  

Gooooooooold.

/goldmember

40 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

WAT.jpg

Right. Wtf? Orchestrated financial collapse, leading to… ?

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Same.

3 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Right. Wtf? Orchestrated financial collapse, leading to… ?

Same.

Well, on the bright side, that sort of thing might be what gets normal Americans up off their asses and hanging some of those treasonous bastards.  Give people nothing to lose, and they'll do some shit.

Americans have our faults, but we aren't Russians who just accept getting fucked over by our own people for centuries on end.

• Hook 'Em 1

The debt ceiling is a politically manufactured crisis that occurs every year. It is stupid and everyone should feel dumber for a) allowing congress to pass a law saying the debt ceiling can’t be raised without congressional authorization and b) allowing these idiots to play chicken each year with every single American’s financial stability 

Before one of the lower 95 responds with “we can’t just raise debt forever” 

Borrowing money is not bad. In fact, if you are financially responsible, like for say, you are the richest country in the world, and have never defaulted on your debt. Using borrowed money to pay for things is smarter than using your own money. 

Secondly, Congress passes laws to spend money for XYZ. It is monumentally stupid to then need an additional vote to raise the debt ceiling for it’s already incurred obligations. You have already spent the money, but now are refusing to pay your credit card. That is what deadbeats do. If you don’t want to spend more money, then don’t pass the fucking legislation. 

Also fun factoid “According to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the debt ceiling has been raised, extended, or revised 78 separate times since 1960. This occurred 49 times under Republican presidents and 29 times under Democratic presidents.”

• Hook 'Em 7

13 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The debt ceiling is a politically manufactured crisis that occurs every year. It is stupid and everyone should feel dumber for a) allowing congress to pass a law saying the debt ceiling can’t be raised without congressional authorization and b) allowing these idiots to play chicken each year with every single American’s financial stability 

Before one of the lower 95 responds with “we can’t just raise debt forever” 

Borrowing money is not bad. In fact, if you are financially responsible, like for say, you are the richest country in the world, and have never defaulted on your debt. Using borrowed money to pay for things is smarter than using your own money. 

Secondly, Congress passes laws to spend money for XYZ. It is monumentally stupid to then need an additional vote to raise the debt ceiling for it’s already incurred obligations. You have already spent the money, but now are refusing to pay your credit card. That is what deadbeats do. If you don’t want to spend more money, then don’t pass the fucking legislation. 

Also fun factoid “According to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the debt ceiling has been raised, extended, or revised 78 separate times since 1960. This occurred 49 times under Republican presidents and 29 times under Democratic presidents.”

Right. And default was assumed to serve no useful purpose (other than political grandstanding, with perhaps a few true believers.) I think this guy’s premise is default will lead to the fascists taking power. 

Bannon went on record stating his goal is a radical rewrite of the Constitution.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/19/steve-bannon-us-constitution-tea-party-republican-state-legislatures

OK. I’ll try to calm down snd think and listen more. Sorry for the derail.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

collapse iceberg GIF

18 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Right. And default was assumed to serve no useful purpose (other than political grandstanding, with perhaps a few true believers.) I think this guy’s premise is default will lead to the fascists taking power. 

Bannon went on record stating his goal is a radical rewrite of the Constitution.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/19/steve-bannon-us-constitution-tea-party-republican-state-legislatures

OK. I’ll try to calm down snd think and listen more. Sorry for the derail.

That’s why nuts like Hot Wheels are all big on having a Constitutional Convention.