The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

You know the old adage that men think about baseball when trying not to climax?  I learned that when women don't want to climax, they think about Ben Shapiro.  

Yes….keep telling yourself that. Your wife will feed you whatever “excuse” makes you feel better. It’s cool, though…it means she cares about your feelings. So, you’ve got that going for you, which is nice.

15 hours ago, MrBig said:

Trump looks like he’s sending out a dog whistle to take out Mitch. You know he means business when he refers to himself in the third person and insults a Senator’s wife. 

I loathe Mitch and, by extension, his wife, but come on.  That's way beyond ugly, it's absolutely dangerous behavior.

On 9/30/2022 at 1:19 PM, Neonmoon said:

They are being brainwashed by Rupert Murdoch. It’s really that simple. I know, I speak to an old person daily and they repeat whatever nonsense they’re told. It’s sad. 

That and a 40-year assault on our public education system by the GOP. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/30/2022 at 1:21 PM, Blotto said:

Quite the opposite I suspect. Those things probably bank fucking money from all the smooth brains that show up. About 12 years ago, I was working for a software sales rep business and one of the partners mandated our office attend one of those travelling motivational seminars (Get Motivated) here in Austin, held at Riverbend Church. I wanted no fucking part of that bullshit, but it was expected that we go. It was fascinating to see how they duped the rubes into emptying out their pockets, and that place and overflow building were packed. There were big names (Colin Powell, Zig Zigler, Lou Holtz, Guiliani, etc...) paid to show up and fire up the crowd. And then interspersed throughout the day, there were people selling real estate seminars, stock investing classes etc. Everything was at a tremendous discount, that day only, because they wanted to see you take control of your future and succeed. 

They would get the crowd worked up in a lather where they were all chanting stupid shit together, and then subtly transition into a sales pitch. They had it down to a science. I watched in horror/disgust a few of my coworkers get swept up in the madness and buy some classes, but these weren't the sharpest of folks (admins etc...). That operation raked it in that day. The seminar was travelling around the country, every week a new city. Guiliani made close to $2 million in a year appearing at these seminars. They bought legitimacy from the keynote speakers, and earned it back 3 times over from all the grift. I had to admire the machine. But eventually that racket saturated the country and they ceased being profitable, so they quit doing it. 

Sounds like a revivalist meeting. 

14 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Ben Shapiro knows what women want.

Passion Lubes, Natural Water-Based Lubricant, 55 Gallon Drum/7040 Fl Oz - just $2,052, plus tax, free delivery for Amazon Prime customers.

You do have to schedule delivery, and the delivery guy will need help unloading it.  The logo is actually not that big, and if you’ve got it in the garage, it’s easy enough to face against the wall so people think it’s just a barrel of water.

61g0qZQxQtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

So… she’s an atheist he whole life, and then begins preaching. I’m certain her theology is solid.

”It was the most insane thing.” She does have self awareness going for her. Which is nice.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 9/30/2022 at 11:51 AM, tx 3 putt said:

the dumbest fucking people alive !

Wait until the global warming bill comes due and half of Florida is underwater with rising sea levels.  That will be the deep state using their planetary-scale heat lamp technology to strike at conservatives.

The story of Alabama's GOP chairman and his crazy family gets weirder. Now it turns out that he's been using an ID that he made ---- not a State issued ID --- to vote.  

And his story about how this fake ID came into existence keeps evolving, too. I know it doesn't sound like too interesting/weird, but trust me it is.

https://www.al.com/news/2022/10/alabama-gop-chairman-made-the-photo-id-he-used-to-vote.html

John Wahl ID Illustration

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign