The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

I dunno, we take the kids out to do crazy shit during weather.  My dad used to the same thing when I was a kid, so long as there wasn't a tornado or lightning...it's fun.  

Child abuse isn't some rain, it's that his parents are Eric & Lara Trump.  That kid will literally witness one, or possibly both, of his parents march off to federal prison or commit suicide before he reaches 18.  That's the child abuse.  The line of people like me to pay off inmates to beat the fuck outta Eric in prison will number in the tens of thousands.  And this poor kid will have to go visit him and see his dad's jaw keep falling on the phone.  

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I dunno, we take the kids out to do crazy shit during weather.  My dad used to the same thing when I was a kid, so long as there wasn't a tornado or lightning...it's fun.  

Child abuse isn't some rain, it's that his parents are Eric & Lara Trump.  That kid will literally witness one, or possibly both, of his parents march off to federal prison or commit suicide before he reaches 18.  That's the child abuse.  The line of people like me to pay off inmates to beat the fuck outta Eric in prison will number in the tens of thousands.  And this poor kid will have to go visit him and see his dad's jaw keep falling on the phone.  

Did that kid look like he was having fun?

14 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Did that kid look like he was having fun?

It's hard to tell with all the adderrall, 'ludes, and blow he stole from his uncle and grandpa.  Shit, I stole a couple shots of Crown Royal from my uncle way back when...and I still don't look right

So, I was driving down Northwest Highway in Dallas yesterday and a lifted, black, crew cab brodozer drives past with a ginormous "Fuck Biden" flag stuck in the trailer hitch.

The guy driving had all his windows down, so I drove past and just yelled "Classy!" 

I thought about giving him the bird, or a fuck Trump, or a fuck you.  But odds are decent that type is an armed road rager, so I stuck with the most accurate and least subjective.

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

It's amazing and pathetic to watch what is becoming of this country. How can people be this fucking stupid?

They are being brainwashed by Rupert Murdoch. It’s really that simple. I know, I speak to an old person daily and they repeat whatever nonsense they’re told. It’s sad. 

• Hook 'Em 6

On 9/27/2022 at 5:25 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

Serious question, how many mother fucking conferences/conventions do they have?

17 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

is the group going broke ?

Quite the opposite I suspect. Those things probably bank fucking money from all the smooth brains that show up. About 12 years ago, I was working for a software sales rep business and one of the partners mandated our office attend one of those travelling motivational seminars (Get Motivated) here in Austin, held at Riverbend Church. I wanted no fucking part of that bullshit, but it was expected that we go. It was fascinating to see how they duped the rubes into emptying out their pockets, and that place and overflow building were packed. There were big names (Colin Powell, Zig Zigler, Lou Holtz, Guiliani, etc...) paid to show up and fire up the crowd. And then interspersed throughout the day, there were people selling real estate seminars, stock investing classes etc. Everything was at a tremendous discount, that day only, because they wanted to see you take control of your future and succeed. 

They would get the crowd worked up in a lather where they were all chanting stupid shit together, and then subtly transition into a sales pitch. They had it down to a science. I watched in horror/disgust a few of my coworkers get swept up in the madness and buy some classes, but these weren't the sharpest of folks (admins etc...). That operation raked it in that day. The seminar was travelling around the country, every week a new city. Guiliani made close to $2 million in a year appearing at these seminars. They bought legitimacy from the keynote speakers, and earned it back 3 times over from all the grift. I had to admire the machine. But eventually that racket saturated the country and they ceased being profitable, so they quit doing it. 

My guess is its the same angle with all of these conservative conventions. They are shrouded in patriotism, conservative values, religion, etc... They get everyone all worked up into a tizzy about Joe & Hunter Biden and then they fleece the fuck out of all the rubes that attend. PAC donations, merchandise sales, book sales, pillow sales, doomsday bucket sales,  etc... The moment they stop being profitable, is the moment you'll see the frequency taper off. You gotta strike while the iron is hot. 

TLDR

YARN | It's a profit deal. | The Jerk (1979) | Video clips ...

Ronald Solomon, whose company churns out Trump-themed merchandise, says he wears its hats everywhere, except parties and formal restaurants.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

It's amazing and pathetic to watch what is becoming of this country. How can people be this fucking stupid?

There’s no longer a penalty for stupidity. 

on this site, you say something stupid and you get told you said something stupid. 
you say enough stupid things and you get told you are stupid and should stfu. 

but out in genpop, you say something stupid and wait to see who agrees with you and then you all get together in a safe space and eventually decide you are smart and in the majority because the only people you interact with agree with you. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Jewish Space Lasers, Navy UDT Divers taking out Nord Stream 2, & Deep State Hurricane Guns?

I used to laugh at Jerry Bruckheimer movies and those who watched them, but I listen to the MAGA Media Machine and think, "You know, Jerry at least had a craft."  

• Haha 1

Best case scenario after the midterms is an all out civil war within the GQP.  Whatever is coming from this faction in 2024 will be much uglier than before because there has been zero effort to reform or correct course.  Provocation is their ethos.  

Worst case scenario is Trump or DeSantis gets the nomination without any competitive primary or breaking of the ranks.

The battle for king of the imbeciles starts the day after the midterms. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1