The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Anti-abortion crowd does double take at Prager:

(Plus love Popehat's comment. Fred Rogers made a distinction between affirming to each child their humanity and uniqueness and what purpose that affirmation and recognition serves to children )

that needs to be a campaign ad

9 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Anti-abortion crowd does double take at Prager:

(Plus love Popehat's comment. Fred Rogers made a distinction between affirming to each child their humanity and uniqueness and what purpose that affirmation and recognition serves to children )

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Deplorable was too nice.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

They just really don't like that first clause in the Bill of Rights.  But also the Constitution is sacrosanct.

They also had two choices as to where they would put the cross, and they chose poorly.  I mean, shouldn't the image reflect the current flag as much as possible?

5 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Wow, what a sorry excuse for a leader. People don’t have potable water and he’s glad not to be there. Sounds like Ted Cruz. 

I'll give him a second chance if he tours the state in the back of a pick-up truck alongside a dwarf who sweeps a broom back and forth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait…people are calling her fat? Wtf? And ugly? Wtf? What is wrong with people? I am 100% certain that everyone saying that shit has never been with a woman 1/10th as attractive as her. Empowered incels, all of em.

you hard dicks stay away, im already working the dm's !

Just so I am on the same page with this “general” and all the anti-vax Q people.

Here is what I know

There was a global conspiracy that involved 10s of millions of not 100s of millions of people to create a fake virus that led to 10s of millions of deaths before the vaccine was available. Then a vaccine was made to track everyone through microchips (when almost everyone carries a phone that does the same thing). Because the Q people weren’t going to be fooled by this and didn’t take the vaccine, the evil libtard world order, which is so deep state that it controls all governments from all countries, will next go to making everyone a cyborg so they can control them for reasons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1