Gameday heading to Washington State

shnsajax

50 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

For the love of God, put Corso out to pasture.

He just starts making some point with "Rocky Top...[unintelligible]...run the ball..."  and you can see Herbstreit trying to look at Corso's papers to figure out who he's talking about.  Finally they realize, "You're talking about Auburn.."

So who should replace Corso??

Mack,  Les Miles,  Switzer,  Spurrier,  Harbaugh,  Leach,  Saban,  Dabo,  or Mike Stoops

/s

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

15 hours ago, slorch said:

He’s had good backs that got a lot of touches. Johnie Mack was pretty explosive.  Taurean Hendrson lead the big XII in AP yards for a season. Shannon Woods was adequate. He’s had a couple of decent RBs at Wazzu.

To your point, it was never ‘ground and pound,’ even if guys like Henderson and Woods were very productive.

A little before Leach was there, but Hanspard(?) Was lightning in a bottle. Fun to watch run...  

It's amazing that he rushed for 2,000 yards in 1996, but was second in the conference. ISUs Troy Davis had 2,150+.  Two back with 2,000+ yards in the same conference.  One can say horrible defenses but it's still amazing.  

Ricky was in the league that year which reminded me. I think Hanspard edges Ricky Williams in ypc by a hair.  TT RB Ricky Williams was another solid back the ours won the trophy.

Holy shit. Herbie cant read without moving his lips. 
One thing that bugs the hell out of me more than anything about herbie is when the tailgator of the week brings up a delicious looking plate of food.

Desmond and rece normally have a mouthful of whatever, pollack doesnt eat ice cream but hed eat anything else...herbie looks at this disgusting plate of garbage thinking "they expect me to touch this?" Doesnt even acknowledge it.

Every. Time.

5 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Come on WSU, fuck Oregon and their constantly changing shitty uniform ass

I hate WSU unis as well but Oregon started this crap where you don’t even have to wear your school colors anymore

The funny part is that their actual uniforms look good.