Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

I don't know where this really belongs, so enjoy:

Should death row inmates get last meals?

395 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 25 sec ago by bigfooticus

lethalninja

Should death row inmates get last meals? What are your thoughts? The reason I'm posting this in the politics forum is because it has to do with the death penalty.

Tom Doniphon

AG

Everyone has a last meal.... now if you're asking if it should be something they choose, then no. Most of them needed a bullet thru their heads years ago anyway.

Mule_lx

AG

Sure. Limit it to $100 that has to be donated… After the cost of their entire incarceration is paid for.

halfastros81

AG

Everyone has a last meal.

MookieBlaylock

AG

Should they get a last poop is the better question

Psycho Bunny

Last meal should be a piece of bread and water.

Edited by Bullneck

Also this:

9/11 Pentagon Attack Question

15,330 Views | 505 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by cbr
Random, but I stumbled across one of those 9/11 "truther" threads on Instagram last night talking about how there was no evidence of a plane crashing into the pentagon...no wreckage that you would typically expect to see...engines, chunks of fuselage, smoldering wreckage etc. I am no physicist...is it possible for gigantic planes and everything on board to instantly vaporize upon high speed impact?

And then there is the issue of basically ZERO images or footage of an airplane crash/strike...at one of the most secured and protected buildings in the world. This is the part that gets me...and what fuels so much of the conspiracy stuff imo. You would think that there would be cameras and surveillance out the wazzoo on and surrounding the pentagon...providing open/shut PROOF of plane attack. If you think about it, the death toll was relatively low, compared to the evil Tuskegee experiments, and other past atrocities committed by our depraved government.

My question for those who would be much more in the know than me...Why was the Pentagon basically armed with just a single gas station camera at the parking lot entrance and not high tech cameras and other surveillance tools EVERYWHERE?

I was trying to debate against conspiracy loons online and just didn't feel like I had a lot of ammo, compared to these dudes who have been obsessing over this stuff for over 20 years lol. I can honestly kind of see why certain people will always think it could have been a cruise missile or something to that effect...given how little footage there is and the lack of wreckage you would expect to see. Obviously, something really warped would have had to be done with the plane and all of the people on board, which was my main argument against the theory...but why would this be any different or worse than downright evil/deadly stuff our government has engaged in in the past?

2 edits
There is video of a plane hitting the building. And there are photos of airplane debris at the crash site.

15 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Not sure where this goes?

The divine intersection?  You mean the crossroads. 

"No, sir.  He was white.  As white as you folks.  And he got a mean ole hound.  And he taught me to play this here guitar real good."

248870083_290333592.gif

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy indeed.

I think I need to write a book for Republicans.  Some money to be made there, and it's easy to do.

Happy Rubbing Hands Together GIF by Tim and Eric

Magic Tree house series spinoff for kids. Travel through time to see important moments in American history. Events like:

A yankee Senator getting beaten on the Senate floor with a cane

George Wallace standing defiantly in the face of Federal troops.

Joseph McCarthy standing up for the American way.

The federal government murdering patriots at Ruby Ridge.

And more!

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

20 minutes ago, Blotto said:

This reply to that Matt Walsh clip .....

If I ran into him, and somehow knew who he was when I did, I try and find a football as quickly as I could, and tell him to pass it to somebody, and film the results and upload them.  Pretty sure my elementary-aged daughter could throw a football better than he can.

Or just ask him if he saw the game over the weekend, and if he knew how many home runs the quarterback scored in the first inning.

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

These trad dudes are so fucking weird.

Yep.  Stumbled across them on YouTube on the living room TV a while bak.

Then had to clear dozens of videos out of my history in case my wife wanted to know why I was watching dozens of videos about women dressed up as 1950s housewives,  and why the TV/YouTube kept suggesting such videos to me.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/27/us/tradwife-1950s-nostalgia-tiktok-cec/index.html

These millennials and zoomers glamorize the aesthetics of 1950s Americana, donning retro fit-and-flare dresses and posting vintage illustrations of aproned housewives placing dinner on the table.

Their politics, too, hearken back to that of the post-World War II boom (at least, for those who were straight, White and middle class). In their ideal society, men are the providers, women are the homemakers and the nuclear family is the holy grail.

These young women belong to a small subculture called “tradwives.” Short for traditional wives, tradwives aren’t your average stay-at-home moms. They sneer at what they consider to be modern-day feminism, with its girlbosses and its ungratifying grind, and wax lyrical about the value of traditional gender roles. Crucially, they promote submission to one’s husband, sometimes evoking fundamentalist Christian principles in their beliefs.

As tradwives showcase their idyllic, domesticated lives on social media, implicit is the message that today’s women and girls are being “red pilled” by the feminist movements that promise to liberate them – and that true security and fulfillment can be achieved by reverting to certain norms of the past.

They aren't that popular (the larger ones, as the article points out, only number in the 10s of thousands of followers).  And unfortunately a bunch of alt-righters have embraced them, which means even more women who can't pull it off, but keep trying.

Outside of a handful, most of the tradwaves are not able to nail the Donna Reed or June Cleaver hotness.  You can go through 50 or 60 videos on YouTube or TikTok before you find one where you're like "okay, that's hot, is everybody asleep, should I be watching this in the bathroom instead, with the door locked and one headphone in listening to audio from the video, and the other headphone out in case somebody knocks on the door?"

They aren't that popular (the larger ones, as the article points out, only number in the 10s of thousands of followers).  And unfortunately a bunch of alt-righters have embraced them, which means even more women who can't pull it off, but keep trying.
Outside of a handful, most of the tradwaves are not able to nail the Donna Reed or June Cleaver hotness.  You can go through 50 or 60 videos on YouTube or TikTok before you find one where you're like "okay, that's hot, is everybody asleep, should I be watching this in the bathroom instead, with the door locked and one headphone in listening to audio from the video, and the other headphone out in case somebody knocks on the door?"

Maybe you ought to hook some brothers up so we don’t have to wade through all the throw back Karens. June’s only please. Maybe a Mary Tyler Moore for good measure.
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, HenryJames said:

These trad dudes are so fucking weird.

i follow that account for the lulz.  probably some incel in the basement wishing any girl would talk to him.  his notions on how easy farming/ranching is and how idyllic that lifestyle is are extremely off base.  and yes, the breast milk icecream is a recurring thing with this nut. 

I love the rationale of "traditional gender roles" in a world where the industrial revolution and subsequently the computer revolution essentially equated men and women in terms of potential/productivity.  Yeah, when "work" was farming, blacksmithing, hunting, etc., there were some distinct differences, on average.  Now?  Not so much.

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy