Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

Trying to follow the alt-logic storyline here.  If I've got any of this wrong, please let me know:

1.  People who identify themselves as alt-right believe that Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Mainstream Media and Democrats/Liberals in general are evil
2.  People who identify themselves as alt-right voted pretty much exclusively for Donald Trump
3.  Donald Trump regularly speaks out against Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, mainstream media and Democrats/Liberals in general
4.  Donald Trump has said Hillary Clinton needs to be locked up without any due process
5.  Donald Trump has characterized mainstream media as fake news and enemies of the people
6.  Donald Trump has said that Democrats/liberals want to take peoples guns and let the country be overrun by illegal immigrants
7.  Former democrats President Barrack Obama, vice president Joe Biden, secretary of state and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton were just mailed bombs.
8.  So was mainstream news organization CNN and liberal benefactor George Soros
9.  This is the first time in US history that a former president, vice president and candidate for president have been targeted for assassination
10.  Why is everyone rushing to judgement?
11.  We have no idea who did this.
12.  This could have been carried out by someone not of the alt-right and whose thoughts were not echoed by Donald Trump
13.  It could even be a false flag attack by the people targeted for assassination to make Donald Trump look bad
14.  Donald Trump bears zero responsibility for this
15.  The fault lies with the fake news media
16.  We're Making America Great Again!
17.  America is much better off than it was two years ago when Donald Trump entered office.
18.  Thank God for Donald J Trump.

• Like 2

To state these are functional pipe bombs is not the facts we have right now. 

Haven't delved into this much past noon, haven't read the entire remainder of this thread beyond what I'm quoting by you. But do you agree with me it is more likely than not that the NYC Police Commissioner has a certain wealth of experience dealing with investigations, public relations and protocols when the 2 intersect? Would this perhaps be one of the least likely of all to recklessly blurt "live explosive device" directly to the media? That's his words as reported. Is there anything beyond speculation, questions and guys on the internet challenging this that has led you to believe that this is not the case? I'll listen with an open mind.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You are attempting to speak rationally with someone verbally working through their cognitive dissonance, Mr Bundy.  Dislocating a knee so as to repeatedly kick yourself in the balls would be more productive.
I have considered that probability. I just want to be shown the scales being used.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The weather channel is remarkably not biased. 

You've been completely suckered. Look at those "maps" they use, the boundaries on them are all relics of colonialism, racist invasions, appropriations from indigenous people, all completely fabricated to serve the designs of grasping, violent, conscience-free Euros who had no business coming uninvited to this side of the Atlantic. And do you care? No. You don't even think about it. You just want to know if it's going to rain in "your" town, "your" yard, never mind that for thousands of years somebody else fed their families there.

The Weather Channel might as well strap on steel armor and cough smallpox. Free yourself from the Weather Channel.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

To rephrase the point, tj, what would satisfy your conditions to have you acknowledge them as almost certain facts?

Tj took his ball and went home.....to post shit on shaggy because he's tired of shit posting here

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The weather channel is remarkably not biased. 

That’s because the weather is the weather. Not a lot of room for interpretation.  Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining and so forth. 

As far as this whole deal, I look forward to hearing the full story soon. Somewhat surprised no arrests have been made yet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Do you think there’s no bias in an organization that has had funding threatened off and on before by one side of the aisle?  

You do know NPR has received grants from the Open Society Foundation right?  

Soros!

dah dah dahhhhhh

No, NPR/PBS is literally the only legitimate non partisan news source that exists. That people posit otherwise is probably the biggest example of how degraded our collective culture has become in terms of critical thought.

And for an interesting fact, PBS Newshour has had more accusations of right bias than left bias. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Bernstein is going AWF on CNN.

I’m a bama chick fan and celebrate her entire catalog, but does typing awf instead of off really save any time or make your post easier to understand?  (Looked up AWF to see if I was not hip to the current lingo)

I’m a bama chick fan and celebrate her entire catalog, but does typing awf instead of off really save any time or make your post easier to understand?  (Looked up AWF to see if I was not hip to the current lingo)

Thirsty mother fucker you are.
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

AllianceBernstein Global High Income Fund is a mutual fund everybody should know about.  

12 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

There's an amendment that comes before the 2nd.

Yeah but most conservatives treat that like the Star Wars prequels - not worth mentioning and pretending it never existed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

OK, I had a chance to think about these bombs overnight.  We are up to 12.  None exploded.  They have a huge timer taped in them with Ger Er Dun ISIS flag on them.  Read a story last night one was full of sulphur.  Why would you tape a huge clock timer on a mail bomb?  You dont know the time someone is getting a package.  You'd do that if you wanted someone to know it is a bomb you'd see on TV.  I am starting to believe these were sent out to scare and not harm.  Kinda like the ricin scare.

Yeah.  It was pretty clearly done by someone that got his instructions from Loony Tunes.  But I still don’t know that it was not meant to harm.  He could have well believed he was making real bombs and was operating at such a sub-aggy IQ level that he thought this was it.

i mean, joe Biden?  Who hates him and sees him as some force of evil? 

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Because he seems to be dumb as a box of rocks.  

ALSO! Do I recall that Mark david Chapman or the reagan assassin guy was recently paroled?  I think I’ve got a new suspect.  

Yep.  Just looked it up. John Hinckley Jr was let out in 2016.  He’s where the smart money is.  

13 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Why the fuck would he put a huge timer on it?  How would you know the exact time someone would open a package.  I dont think his intent was for these ever to explode. He just wanted them to look like a bomb.  That's my theory until proven wrong which it probably will but right now that makes the most sense.

Also, one bit of evidence I latch on to that it was more than just the appearance of a bomb.  It had apparently gunpowder.  They cops said it was a live explosive.  

30 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Yeah.  It was pretty clearly done by someone that got his instructions from Loony Tunes.  But I still don’t know that it was not meant to harm.  He could have well believed he was making real bombs and was operating at such a sub-aggy IQ level that he thought this was it.

Has anyone heard from Swam?  Or Clear Lake Horn?

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Yes, live explosive just means it has explosive powder in it.  It could explode if an ignition Source was applied.  Doesn't mean they were functional bombs.  A firework is a live explosive but you have to light the fuse.  It will never go off unless you light it.

I can’t tell if you’re retarded or if you just can’t hold a train of thought, but my response was to your belief that he only cared about making the appearance of a bomb. I’m pointing out that there are things that are in the device that do more than just have the appearance of a bomb. They are associated with actual bombs.  Things that support a theory that he believed he was making something that could go boom.  

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I can’t tell if you’re retarded or if you just can’t hold a train of thought, but my response was to your belief that he only cared about making the appearance of a bomb. I’m pointing out that there are things that are in the device that do more than just have the appearance of a bomb. They are associated with actual bombs.  Things that support a theory that he believed he was making something that could go boom.  

Or he's sending a warning that he has the materials and the next ones will go off.   

19 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Perhaps you're a fucking moron with brain damage.  Drank and ate too much soy and has become a complete soy boy.  Perhaps you cant follow the train of thought these possibly aren't functional bombs.  They have some components but would never go off.  

This dude is like if Onboard got some confidence 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Little girls

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tjhooker said:

OK, I had a chance to think about these bombs overnight.  We are up to 12.  None exploded.  They have a huge timer taped in them with Ger Er Dun ISIS flag on them.  Read a story last night one was full of sulphur.  Why would you tape a huge clock timer on a mail bomb?  You dont know the time someone is getting a package.  You'd do that if you wanted someone to know it is a bomb you'd see on TV.  I am starting to believe these were sent out to scare and not harm.  Kinda like the ricin scare.

The timer is isn’t there to detonate but to arm.  This guy was clearly worried about blowing himself up with a premature detonation.  Which tends to happen when you’re handling 12+ explosive devices at a time. 

Moreover, if they were designed to scare, they would be filled with sand or other readily available innocuous substances. 

Nope, these were full of explosive materials with added shrapnel.

Also, why did he send two to Maxine Waters and Joe Biden? 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

So how do we feel npr slants? I listen to them extensively in the car and they will often quote a politician, then calmly state a fact that counters or supports that quote and move on without additional commentary.

This is what I don’t get. NPR goes out of its way to not opine about news reports. Their editorial segments are well defined, a tiny portion of air time, and do not pretend to be a news report. For fucks sake, when Huckabee was someone a decade ago, he was always on there. He probably had more NPR airtime than any politico.

I guess the fact that NPR spends a significant portion of their time covering the arts, education, and society makes it an evil liberal outlet since no conservative Christian would give a shit about those topics.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The timer is isn’t there to detonate but to arm.  This guy was clearly worried about blowing himself up with a premature detonation.  Which tends to happen when you’re handling 12+ explosive devices at a time. 

Moreover, if they were designed to scare, they would be filled with sand or other readily available innocuous substances. 

Nope, these were will with explosive materials with added shrapnel.

Also, why did he send two to Maxine Waters and Joe Biden? 

This guy realllllyyyyyy doesn't like those two. 

3 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

This is what I don’t get. NPR goes out of its way to not opine about news reports. Their editorial segments are well defined, a tiny portion of air time, and do not pretend to be a news report. For fucks sake, when Huckabee was someone a decade ago, he was always on there. He probably had more NPR airtime than any politico.

I guess the fact that NPR spends a significant portion of their time covering the arts, education, and society makes it an evil liberal outlet since no conservative Christian would give a shit about those topics.

I love me some NPR and I'm not a conservative Christian. 

That being said, I give 0 shits and no fucks about the new album from Zimby Zawahee from the Democratic Repulblic of Congo.

I get that he fuses Reggaeton with traditional tribal beats and is influenced by his upbrigging as a child soldier. I do.

I also understand that his message subverts the established warlord's continued message of hatred of the Watua people. 

Yeah he mght even sample underground Chicago spoken word peotry about the continued gun violence on the southside in track #5 called 'Bullet; Bullet; Stars in the sky'.

I'm just saying.... what am I saying again?

• Haha 1