Official Surly - Texas at OK State Game Thread

Vertigo

1 minute ago, deadshank said:

All of our games are trap games because these immature idiots can't handle any degree of success or notoriety. 

It’s more that outside of the OU game we’ve looked more like the 35th ranked team in the nation. We can lose to anyone and need to show up against everybody. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ApocalyseTexas said:

A big part of this shit show sets squarely on the shoulders of the three suspended players.  They are out there with no focus and look like a pile of dog shit.  They should be the leaders 

exactly.  LHJ dropped a catch in the 1st quarter that would have been a huge play.  Kris Boyd has played like absolute dog shit getting abused for 2 TDs in the only quarter he played.  Brandon Jones has missed his fair share of tackles.  Collin Johnson has dropped 2 passes now.  This team decided they wanted to fuck around the last 2 weeks and it shows.  osu isn't just beating us, they are ramming it down our throats.  They've gotten big play after big play after big play after big play and we're not even fighting back.  defense is bending over and gladly spreading their ass cheeks.   Sometimes I think maybe we've turned the corner, but it's moments like this I remember half these players lost to fucking kansas less then 2 years ago.  These guys just don't know how to win or be consistent.  

As I type this, Jamison stupidly takes the kick off out of the endzone to the fucking 15 yard line.  This team is full of fucking idiots.