Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

First y'all associate this fuck with Fred Mercury now we're going to pretend like he has anything to do with a classic 21st century film. 

I hope Zach Smith eats beans out of a can, listens to Poison 8-tracks and has to watch reruns of China Beach for the rest of his short, pathetic life. 

Kindly leave Dana Delany out of this, asshole.

*shit, got beat by hate

Edited by Duval Street
spent too much time googling pics of Dana
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Duval Street said:

Kindly leave Dana Delany out of this, asshole.

*shit, got beat by hate

God l loved her. Married the first woman I saw that looked like her. The short brunette cut, pouty lips and beautiful big eyes. And her name is Dana. No sht. No pics. Sorry. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, 86bone said:

God l loved her. Married the first woman I saw that looked like her. The short brunette cut, pouty lips and beautiful big eyes. And her name is Dana. No sht. No pics. Sorry. 

7 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

What kind of husband doesn’t have any pictures of his wife? 

I’ve got some of her

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

I will not apologize nor feel bad for "underrating" the threat from an athletic department and city that fostered a pederast or a team of rapists. 

If you're more concerned with the fuckery going on at OSU because they are more competitive athletically than the aforementioned schools perhaps you should rethink your priorities.

Yes but at least Pedo and RapeU had it blow up in their face in the national media already. We aren't quite there yet with tOSU.

5 hours ago, 86bone said:

This is the softest shit I've ever heard in my life. 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

He's on a binge, rant, crash schedule that has no regularity other than it's going to repeat at some point.  Hopefully it ends with him getting real help, and in the worst case scenario let's hope he's using the business end of a pistol as a straw rather than pointing it at someone else. 

I'm back on top, boys!!

4247a8fdd40c484b01c16353b13e3bbc_400x400

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yes. The irony...that someone with a criminal record almost certainly lied on their resume and when discovered they were then terminated. THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD!

Well, the tweet is coming from a 7v7 coach. They are usually very honest and trustworthy.

Someone needs to keep a tally (or bingo board) of the destruction (total jobs lost/scholarships withdrawn/wins vacated/coach buyouts/etc) that this whole episode and it's side tentacles are going to inflict. 

This thing would have been the greatest offseason entertainment ever.

Someone needs to keep a tally (or bingo board) of the destruction (total jobs lost/scholarships withdrawn/wins vacated/coach buyouts/etc) that this whole episode and it's side tentacles are going to inflict. 
The total so far is tree fiddy
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, txhorns said:

If she got fired because of the report that would mean her employer did not know about her criminal past, or at least the extent of it.  Probably means that she lied on her job application.

Interesting sense of right and wrong that Smith and that poster live by. Most would say that an employer working with vulnerable elderly patients have the right to know that one of their employees was convicted of taking advantage of their elderly patients on a past job but I guess exposing their past to the employer is the real crime I guess. 

1 minute ago, MrPhlegm said:
4 minutes ago, Whitman said:

The total so far is tree fiddy

Tree fiddy, a Dana Delany doppelganger, and an ISU chick with a penchant for oral sex.

10 hours ago, 86bone said:

I must've banged hundreds of chicks that look like this. What's your wife's maiden name? Maybe it'll ring a bell.

• Haha 3