Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

17 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Interesting sense of right and wrong that Smith and that poster live by. Most would say that an employer working with vulnerable elderly patients have the right to know that one of their employees was convicted of taking advantage of their elderly patients on a past job but I guess exposing their past to the employer is the real crime I guess. 

Pretty much to be expected for people of their ilk though.

Of course this thread was going to turn into a bunch of fucking preening, look-at-me silliness from one of the resident rubes. I have ztejas on ignore, but can see through the quotes over the last 4+ pages that his insipid uselessness is stickier than Zach Smith's grip on reality. That's all this fucking thread is - Zach Smith insanity and ztejas inanity. 

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

59 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

I'm going with nah. This fucker would've put em out by now if they existed.

Yeah. Smith shot his wad early despite promising a lot more to come. Everything subsequent has been just insults and fighting with McMurphy and trolls. I’m half expecting him to drop the bomb that Herman drinks tequila and Poweraid. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Of course this thread was going to turn into a bunch of fucking preening, look-at-me silliness from one of the resident rubes. I have ztejas on ignore, but can see through the quotes over the last 4+ pages that his insipid uselessness is stickier than Zach Smith's grip on reality. That's all this fucking thread is - Zach Smith insanity and ztejas inanity. 

Love it. Bringing everyone out of the woodwork. 

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

You make a good point. I mean, you're quite the character yourself. If we instituted mandatory reading homework, and we cover Gandorf and JT early on, we can get to Chapter 5 or 6, Ballad of the Breezy Buttcheeks and you can have your moment in the sun (room) as well. 

Breezy?  I seem to recall bilous or billowy? 

21 hours ago, ztejas said:

First y'all associate this fuck with Fred Mercury now we're going to pretend like he has anything to do with a classic 21st century film. 

I hope Zach Smith eats beans out of a can, listens to Poison 8-tracks and has to watch reruns of China Beach for the rest of his short, pathetic life. 

Poison 8-tracks, that was a good one

Hey I bought my first pack of camels out of a cigarette machine at Dart Bowl! And I've seen plenty of...

Well anyway I've seen a cigarette machine.

I bet  half the people here have never seen a cigarette machine. Of course, half probably haven't seen any sex either.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, ztejas said:

First y'all associate this fuck with Fred Mercury now we're going to pretend like he has anything to do with a classic 21st century film. 

I hope Zach Smith eats beans out of a can, listens to Poison 8-tracks and has to watch reruns of China Beach for the rest of his short, pathetic life. 

Dang...you just covered my whole life.

Hope the life ain't short doh...

my brother and some of the others on his floor in Jester made some good cash when one of the cigarette machines fucked up and would give you cigarettes just for pulling the handle

yea there used to be cigarette machines in Jester

they also knew the trick to get a news paper machine to open without a quarter (you have to twist the door a particular way gently) the route drivers would do that to change out the papers without using a quarter to open it

• Like 1