Trevone Boykin likes to beat up chicks

Brian Fantana

1 hour ago, In10se said:

So she's now saying that story from last year where he was a passenger in a car that rammed into a McKinney avenue bar was actually her driving and him choking her until she passed out ehile driving. 

Insane. 

And yet she was still with him.

Guys please teach your daughter's that this shit is never ok. Not one time. No excuse for him to do it and no excuse for her to put up with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, X-Wing @Aliciousness said:

Definitely not defending the guy, but this was his statement.  As truly horrific this attack would be if true, there have been some crazies that have made shit up before.  Regardless, fuck women beaters

Kill anyway, just to be sure.

Sounds simple to confirm or deny:

Q: Mr. Boykin, did you drive her to the hospital? 

B: Yes.

Q: Then you knew she was injured and needed medical attention?

Q: And at the hospital, were you separated in order to answer questions about the injuries? 

Q: And did you leave before you could be questioned? 

B: Uh...

Q: If this is your girlfriend, why would you leave her in a hospital alone knowing the seriousness of her injuries?

12 hours ago, Modessit said:

Sounds simple to confirm or deny:

Q: Mr. Boykin, did you drive her to the hospital? 

Q: Then you knew she was injured and needed medical attention?

Q: And at the hospital, were you separated in order to answer questions about the injuries? 

Q: And did you leave before you could be questioned? 

Q: If this is your girlfriend, why would you leave her in a hospital alone knowing the seriousness of her injuries?

This. 

21 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I think he's been mad at women ever since one lied to him about a pregnancy.

She did it to get him to stick around, but later he found out she wasn't pregnant just fat, sweaty, and overly dramatic. 

Shame on you, Gary Patterson. 

That has happened to countless guys and plenty of them don't beat women because of it. 

Ex-TCU QB Trevone Boykin arrested for alleged assault of girlfriend

Mansfield police arrested former TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin on Wednesday in connection with an alleged domestic violence incident involving his girlfriend.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/ex-tcu-qb-trevone-boykin-arrested-for-alleged-aggravated-assault

(Don't know why this post is taking up half a page, sorry about that.)

Edited by irockalltherocks
trying to fix

Why the fuck are we still in this fucking shit confrence. These shit schools make us look bad because we share a state, but sharing a confrence means we share responsibility. We support Texas who supports the big 12 who continuously supports schools that bring in kids who are committing horrible crimes on campus, and they just cover it up. Fuck you big 12. Get rid of Baylor and punish TCU or the $$$ from Texas needs to stop. 

Just found out from a neighbor that this happened on my street and on my block.  Just a few houses down.  Had no idea.  Guess I need to pay attention to what the hell is going on around here.

Mansfield Surly HH meetup at No Frills on Matlock? Lulz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 7:23 PM, burntorangebongos said:

She saw the dollar signs for not saying anything while his career was starting. There was no incentive for him to change, she just enabled the bad situation. It took a near beating to death for her to get scared enough to do a different math.

Yeah, because a victim staying with her abuser has NEVER happened before without said victim having ulterior motives; Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.

To expound, this isn’t even a chick way of thinking. Chicks will come up with all sorts of insane rationalizations for sticking with their abusive boyfriend, and it’s essentially never, “Well if I just stick these beatings out then I might get rich one day.” Come on man.

Edited by Goo Punch

I am a chick. I was just trying to understand  her thinking. Theirs was a unique situation in that he would be a high dollar earner and that seems to have incented her initial cooperation to stay silent about the first incident. 

I'm not trying to color all women by her situation or decisions.  The bad thing is she did nothing to protect herself from his volitility or ask for counseling for him. He is fucked up and needs help before he can ever be in a relationship.

8 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I am a chick. I was just trying to understand  her thinking. Theirs was a unique situation in that he would be a high dollar earner and that seems to have incented her initial cooperation to stay silent about the first incident. 

I'm not trying to color all women by her situation or decisions.  The bad thing is she did nothing to protect herself from his volitility or ask for counseling for him. He is fucked up and needs help before he can ever be in a relationship.

A lot of times women endure verbal abuse first, their self respect is destroyed and rebuilt in a way that leaves them feeling worthless.  Then when the physical crap starts, they feel they deserve it.  They have to endure it, because they have been told so many times no one else will have them, they have no other place to go.    Some also feel that the guy isn't all that bad, they can change them over time, etc.   There are a lot of other factors, but locking oneself into an abusive relationship often see themselves as the one that is fucked up, not the beater.

On 4/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, DigDug said:

Just found out from a neighbor that this happened on my street and on my block.  Just a few houses down.  Had no idea.  Guess I need to pay attention to what the hell is going on around here.

So you would say this hits close to home?

• Like 2

On 4/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, DigDug said:

So, you're saying this hits close to home?

DAMMIT!

Edited by TrashMaster G
I was too late
  • Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 2:24 PM, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Why the fuck are we still in this fucking shit confrence. These shit schools make us look bad because we share a state, but sharing a confrence means we share responsibility. We support Texas who supports the big 12 who continuously supports schools that bring in kids who are committing horrible crimes on campus, and they just cover it up. Fuck you big 12. Get rid of Baylor and punish TCU or the $$$ from Texas needs to stop. 

Oh, Good Lord.  This has nothing to do with the Big XII.