Official Surly - Texas at Kansas Game Thread

Vertigo

Really? Protecting players is stupid?

I don't mind getting the launching with your helmet and ear holing fools across the middle out of the game, but half of the time they get this targeting shit wrong, when players are just trying to make a tackle and the target moves etc.. So don't play that bullshit like this shit isn't going on in the trenches every fucking play.

You protect players from football the same way Michael Clarke Duncan's mom protected her son: you're not playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, HuskiesHorns said:

jeez ,Herman really doesn't trust Shane?

Shane is only allowed to play in 1 more game this year.    So if he plays today, it means hes not available if we have the championship game.

hes been a team player, but you cant ask a graduating player to lose a year of eligibility to play 1 final game.

Tom does need to wake the fuck up and start having  runs and small short passes in the 2nd half

1 minute ago, UncleBuck said:

I don't mind getting the launching with your helmet and ear holing fools across the middle out of the game, but half of the time they get this targeting shit wrong, when players are just trying to make a tackle and the target moves etc.. So don't play that bullshit like this shit isn't going on in the trenches every fucking play.

You protect players from football the same way Michael Clarke Duncan's mom protected her son: you're not playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck off. We had Wheeler get thrown out of a game for a last instant QB slide called as a targeting. We get thrown out of the game for breaking the rules, they should too, that's why it's the rules. 

Unless you want CTE to end the sport forever, this is what they have to do.

Damn, one look at that stadium tells you all you really need to know about the priorities of those in power at Kansas. With all the money they have been given since being a Big12 member that place is a disgrace to the conference. There are 1A high schools in Georgia that play in better facilities.