Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

52 minutes ago, Fico said:

Agree with you however I'm not sure losing Kherson is when you make that play. Similar to Severodonetsk for the Ukrainians, this looks like bad fight for the Russians. It's the furthest theater from home (and closest for the enemy), vulnerable supply lines, semi encircled, strong enemy air defense over the battlefield, etc. If I was the Russians, I would save the last ditch counter attack for the Donbass. Grated, as a genius once said, "we are lucky the Russians are so stupid."

Oh, I'm thinking in terms of "would you rather just have those 25k surrender, or would you like them to do some damage on the way out?"  If I'm Putin, I order them to go down fighting.  Because I'm Putin, and that's how I roll.  Long-term wisdom?  Maybe not much.  But it's the play today.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, I'm thinking in terms of "would you rather just have those 25k surrender, or would you like them to do some damage on the way out?"  If I'm Putin, I order them to go down fighting.  Because I'm Putin, and that's how I roll.  Long-term wisdom?  Maybe not much.  But it's the play today.

Or they'll engage in the other Russian tradition and go ahead and shoot them from behind. 

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's exactly what the Ukrainians did in Melitopol. And it was the right, but difficult move for them at the time. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That treasonous fuckwit needs a foil-tray frozen turkey dinner rammed up his ass sideways, preferably while he's a passenger on a one-way flight dropping his sorry ass in Kherson for a "Putin victory party."

Make it Hungry Man sized for the gaping hole Putin made for him

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Just now, Orange&White said:

Sorry. Too late. You made that bed now you lie in it. How many Ukrainians died because of their previous assistance?

Not sure.  Let them prove their loyalty.  Or seize their property and tell them to fuck off after the war.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, The Dog said:

This is why “airdefence” struggling:

that's my dad's missile.  he couldn't be more of a reaganite if he tried.  on one hand, his work is on the side of a frame built by godless commies, on the other hand, it is being used to kill godless commies.  such internal conflict.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nivek said:

Not sure.  Let them prove their loyalty.  Or seize their property and tell them to fuck off after the war.  

As to the bolded -- step 1 is "tell us every single person collaborating with the Russians.  Tell us where they are.  And tell us the name and location of every Russian operative, resource, and arms cache that you know of."  When we've killed enough of them, then maybe we'll consider not killing you too.

Turn "states' evidence."  And do it quickly, and with enthusiasm, because later converts will not be treated so well.

This was what happened so often in WWI.  Attack and counterattack.  Rinse.  Wash.  Repeat.  Tannenberg.  Ypres.  Galicia.  Cambrai.  The Marne.  The list goes on.  
This is going to turn into a protracted war of attrition as so many opined about early on. 

It will be interesting if UKR did use HIMARS to punch holes in the RU front for this counter. It’s kinda a you’re not giving the volume of tanks and artillery for conventional means of engagement so we’ll just do that work with these million dollar missile$. Which brings up the question have they been baiting RU with whining about not enough tanks and artillery from the west? I can’t see UKR suddenly flipping a switch to conventional warfare.

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Lockheed getting excited to update this list

https://www.dsca.mil/tags/poland

This Babylon Bee headline is Simpsons Trump President/Onion “Long national nightmare of peace and prosperity “ Level prescient:

https://babylonbee.com/news/loud-cheering-heard-from-lockheed-martin-board-room

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

He’s not subtle about it. In the first few days of the full-scale invasion, he had on as a guest an “analyst” who was embedded within the Russian foreign ministry.

Part of Russia’s hybrid tactics involves convincing people that their mouthpieces are legitimate political and media figure. Saying “no CR” is what they want. 

this-agree.gif

Especially the bolded part. We have a Russian asset working in the US as a purportedly "mainstream" voice.  He needs to be called out always and often.  And if that makes you uncomfortable......well, that's something you probably need to ponder.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2